Buxp.org Review, Is Buxp a Scam or a Legit? What is Buxp?
Final Update:- Buxp site has been already closed by now. So, the review on Buxp as below is not applicable anymore.
If you are searching for the Buxp reviews in order to find out either is Buxp scam or legit, then let us inform you that we have listed it within our “Not Recommended” section because it is hard to earn even a $50 per year after making 100s of referrals in Buxp. We can say that because we were working in Buxp from more than 3 years and also did make 100s of referrals. But, the problem is to retain the referrals because when they find out it is hard to earn on their own, they just leave the site due to which it is hard to find out the active referrals. Some referrals who try to refer people, they also failed due to the same reason.
Actually, we don’t recommend any PTC sites because PTC sites are neither good to make money nor good to advertise any products or services. You can find in details why we don’t recommend any PTC sites by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/02/18/what-is-ptc-sites/
So, we don’t recommend Buxp because we only recommend those companies from where at least you can earn decent amount of money. For example, you can take a look at our list of Good and Trusted Online Works by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Therefore, if you are searching for the company from where you can earn good amount of money, then Buxp is definitely not the one, but here’s the detail review of our No.1 recommended online work company known as Wealthy Affiliate from where you can earn full-time online income on regular basis, for details you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, now let’s begin with our Buxp review as below to find out what is Buxp.org in real.
Background of Buxp. What is Buxp.org?
Buxp is established in May, 2008 and has been paying to its members since then without any problems. But, instead of listing it within our “Good and Trusted Online Works” section, we have listed it within our “Not Recommended” sites list and we have already provided the reason for that as above in this review. It is owned and managed by Max Carter from Belgium.
Like other PTC sites, members can earn money from Buxp by viewing the ads. In addition to that, members can also earn money by completely video offers, tasks, offer walls as well as by making referrals.
However, it is not good as it sounds. You can’t earn even a $10 in one year from your own clicks. And if you refer people, they will just leave the site after some days when they know the fact that the earnings from these sites are not good. That is why we don’t recommend any PTC sites like Buxp because you can’t earn good income from any PTC sites and PTC sites are also not good for the advertisement purpose due to its low quality traffic.
Drawbacks of Buxp
- Aforementioned, the huge drawback of Buxp is the amount of money that you can earn from this site which is even not enough for pocket money. Even you able to make 100s of referrals, you can’t make more than $50 within a year by working with Buxp. That is why we don’t recommend it.
- Buxp is also not good for advertising your products or services. It provides very low-quality traffic for the advertisers because in PTC sites only those view ads who want to earn money, not those who are interested in those ads. So, advertising in PTC sites is also not a good idea.
- If you aren’t active for 30 days continuously, then your account will be froze.
- Some offers, tasks and services may require to fill credit card information. Those tasks aren’t by Buxp itself, but are from the advertisers, so better we leave those kinds of tasks to secure our credit card information.
- Without referrals, you can’t reach a minimum cash-out threshold even in a year and even if you make the referrals by following some strategies like we have explained in another post which you can find by clicking >HERE<, then also it will be very difficult for you to make even a pocket money from Buxp.
Due to the aforementioned reasons, we don’t recommend Buxp.
So, if you are looking for a full-time online income, then it is better you join companies like Wealthy Affiliate and learn the skills to earn from reputed companies like Google AdSense, eBay, Amazon etc. as well as by creating your own website and blogging the content. For more details on Wealthy Affiliate, please click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and families:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave you comment below if you have any queries related to Buxp or any other online work companies. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.