Table of Contents
DogeDay Review: Is a DogeDay.io Scam or Legit?
DogeDay.io Review: DogeDay Scam Alert!
Beware of Doge Day, it is not trustworthy. Instead, DogeDay.io is a scam because it is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. So, it is not safe to invest in DogeDay. OK, let’s find out in detail what is DogeDay.io and how is it scamming people through our Doge Day review below.
Doge Day is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, DogeDay follows the Ponzi scheme business which is neither a legal nor a sustainable business. So, this already makes DogeDay.io a scam.
- DogeDay is a Ponzi scheme because it claims to pay up to 25% profit daily on the investment amount of members by investing in cryptocurrency trading and bitcoin mining, but fails to provide the proof to support its claim. The only verifiable source of income coming into the DogeDay company is nothing other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. On top of that, none of the experts in cryptocurrency trading or mining field can guarantee to make up to 25% profit daily. It is not practically possible to generate such amount of profit daily and constantly. So, this proves DogeDay is lying about its business.
- Since it is clear that DogeDay.io hasn’t any real source of income so it can only pay a few members by routing the money between the members. However, each time it pays one member, it creates a debt equal to the amount of profit that it pays to that member. Day by day such debt will be kept on increasing due to which company will run out of the fund and the whole company will be collapsed. Such a business is known as a Ponzi scheme. So, those who operate the Ponzi scheme, they just pay few members at starting only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that. Ponzi schemes can stop paying anytime due to which the majority of members will lose their money at the end. That’s why Ponzi scheme is an illegal and unsustainable scheme.
- Legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Doge Day. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- DogeDay has provided the company’s registration document registered from the UK Companies House, but don’t fall into that trap. That is not a license to run an investment company like DogeDay Ltd., instead, that is just a registration for a tax purpose which is very easy to register. Even lots of scam companies have been already registered from the UK Companies House by providing the third party identities and virtual address. If you want to find out in detail how the scam companies have been registering from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that DogeDay is a scam, so we have listed DogeDay in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. There is no way any company can pay you up to 25% profit daily on your investment amount because companies only collect the investment from several people to raise a fund to invest in their project. But for that there are lots of cheaper option for the legit company such as legit company can take a loan from a bank and pay there less than 1% monthly or can collect the fund from the market easily by paying less than 2% monthly interest rate. So, there is no way any company will collect the money from several people by paying 25% daily profit. So, don’t fall into these kinds of trap. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities within our website which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Doge Day scam by sharing this DogeDay.io review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about DogeDay? Do you want to provide your own DogeDay.io reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-
# Lootbits – A Fraudulent Site
# World Way Capital Scam – A Ponzi Pyramid Hybrid
# BitPlaza Scam – A Ponzi Scheme
# Review on Wealthy Affiliate – Our No. 1 Recommendation to Make Money Online
# List of Good and Trusted Online Works and Businesses
# Albiton Scam – A Ponzi Scheme
# Finorion Scam – A Ponzi Scheme
Write a comment