Albiton.io Review: Is Albiton Scam or Legit?
If you are searching for the Albiton reviews to find out either is an Albiton.io scam or genuine and what is Albiton.io in real, then you have landed in the right place because here, through our Albiton review, you are going to find out the complete truth so that you will have a clear idea either is an Albiton safe or hoax. So, let’s begin with our Albiton review.
What is Albiton.io? Either is Albiton fraud or trustworthy?
Albiton.io claims to be a trading company which provides you an opportunity to earn a profit by investing in various kinds of tradings such as cryptocurrency trading, Forex trading and so on. However, the reality is completely opposite because, in reality, Albiton is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. So, Albiton.io is a scam and it is not a safe place to make any investments. If you want to find out more details, then keep on reading this Albiton review below.
Albiton.io is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, Albiton is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which already makes it a scam. Ponzi Pyramid hybrid is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can click >HERE< and to find out what is Pyramid scheme, you can click >HERE<.
- Albiton is a Ponzi scheme because it fails to provide proof of its income source. Although it claims it is making a profit via various kinds of trading such as cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and so on, it fails to provide the proof to support its claim. The only verifiable source of income coming into the Albiton company is nothing other than the money invested by its affiliates/members which proves it is a Ponzi scheme since Ponzi schemes never have any real source of income and they only pay few members by routing the money between the members so that they can show the payment proofs to lure more people into their scam. When they collect lots of money, they just stop paying completely and run away with the money of the majority of the members. Since Albiton fails to provide the proof of its income source, so the only way it can pay its members is by following the Ponzi scheme which is not a sustainable business practice.
- Albiton also operates another illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme because it is paying a referral commission up to 3 level downlines just on the sales of its ROI plans. However, all companies which offer multi-level referral commission like MLM companies but without selling any real products or services, just on the sales of some investment plans, they fall into an illegal scheme category known as a Pyramid scheme.
- Albiton Limited claims itself to be a legit company because it has been registered from the UK Companies House. However, that is not proof of legitimacy because that is not a license to run an investment company like Albiton Limited. Instead, that is just a registration for a tax purpose which anyone can easily register by providing the virtual address and third-party identities. If you want to find out in detail how the scam companies are registering form the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<.
- Legal authorities have already issued warnings to stay away from companies like Albiton. If you still don’t believe us, then you can contact the legal authorities in your country and ask them to check the Albiton.io website, then you will find out the reality by yourself.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that Albiton is a scam, so we have listed Albiton in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. There is no way any company can pay you up to 8% profit daily on your investment amount because companies only collect the investment from several people to raise a fund to invest in their project. But for that there are lots of cheaper option for the legit company such as legit company can take a loan from a bank and pay there less than 1% monthly or can collect the fund from the market easily by paying less than 2% monthly interest rate. So, there is no way any company will collect the money from several people by paying 8% daily profit. So, don’t fall into these kinds of trap. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities within our website which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Albiton.io scam by sharing this Albiton review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Albiton? Do you want to provide your own Albiton.io reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-