ValueDawn.com Review: Is A ValueDawn Scam or Legit?
A ValueDawn review is here to reveal the truth about ValueDawn.com scam.
ValueDawn.com is a not genuine site since it is not a legal company. So, if you were searching for the ValueDawn reviews to find out what is ValueDawn.com in real, either is a Value Dawn scam or trustworthy, either is ValueDawn safe for online shopping or not and so on, then you made the right decision since now you know ValueDawn.com is a scam. So, now you have saved yourself from Value Dawn scam.
Why is Value Dawn an untrustworthy site? Why is it not a legal company? What is Value Dawn in real?
ValueDawn.com is not a genuine site because its business scheme is illegal and unsustainable. The business scheme of ValueDawn is nothing other than a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which means a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi scheme and Pyramid scheme. So, ValueDawn is a scam. However, if you want to know why is ValueDawn a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid, then keep on reading this Value Dawn review below.
Value Dawn is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, ValueDawn.com is a combination of Ponzi scheme and Pyramid scheme which both are illegal and unsustainable schemes, so without a doubt, it is a scam.
- ValueDawn is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into the Value Dawn PTY LTD other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. So, it can’t be sustained by paying the profit on investment to its members. Each time it pays its members, it will create a debt equal to the amount of profit that it pays to its members. However, it may pay few members in that way since most of the Ponzi schemes pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Once they collect enough amount of money, they just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of members. That’s why Ponzi scheme is an illegal scheme.
- ValueDawn claims it is investing in various sectors of the economy, including retail, IT and high-tech, telecommunications, green technology, real estate, consumer Internet (including e-commerce and other online services), cloud services, software, mobile technologies, payment systems, online games, social media and so on. However, it fails to provide proof of its investment in those sectors. So, this proves it is operating a Ponzi scheme where there will be never a real profitable business.
- Value Dawn claims to pay up to 5% daily profit for 31 days which makes total 155% return in 31 days on the investment amount of members. It claims it is collecting the investment from various people to invest in various sectors of the economy. However, legit companies can easily take a loan from a bank at the rate 1% monthly interest rate and invest that loan amount in their projects like real estate, green technology, mobile technology, consumer internet and so on. So, why any company will pay 5% daily by collecting the money from various people when there is an option to raise a fund in less than 1% monthly interest rate. Ponzi schemes like ValueDawn never pass this logic test and always proves themselves to be a Ponzi scheme.
- ValueDawn is also a Pyramid scheme because it claims to pay the referral commission up to 3 levels of downlines on the sales of its ROI plans. But, it is not legal to pay the commission up to multi-level downlines on the sales of ROI plans. Those companies which pay the referral commission up to multi-level downlines like MLM companies but without selling any real products or services, just on the membership fee or ROI plans, then those fall into an illegal scheme category known as Pyramid scheme. Legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi Pyramid scheme like ValueDawn. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. So, it is better you don’t involve in ValueDawn. If you still don’t believe us, then you can ask with legal authorities in your country to check ValueDawn.com website, then you will find out the reality by yourself.
Aforementioned, it is clear that ValueDawn.com is a fraud website, that’s why we have listed ValueDawn in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this ValueDawn.com scam by sharing this ValueDawn review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Value Dawn? Do you want to provide your own ValueDawn.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-