Table of Contents
Monaki.co Review: Is Monaki Scam or Legit?
Beware of Monaki.co because we found out lots of things about this site which is not on its favor.
So, do we mean Monaki.co is a scam?
Well, let’s find out either is Monaki.co a scam or a legit, what is Monaki.co in real and so on through our Monaki review here. So, your search for Monaki reviews to find out its reality ends here. So, let’s begin with our Monaki review.
What is Monaki.co? Either is Monaki a scam or legit?
Monaki.co claims to be an online store selling Monaki brand items but we found lots of drawbacks regarding this online store about which you can find in details as below.
Popular and Related Posts of Our Website:-
Monaki website link:- Monaki.co (Not recommended to use this site to purchase items)
We don’t recommend Monaki.co due to the following drawbacks:-
We think Monaki.co might be a scam due to the following reasons:-
- If you check the “Check-out” page of Monaki.co, then there you can find out “Norton Secured” trust seal logo. However, when we click that logo, it sends us to the home page of Monaki. But, the real trust seal logo of Norton should send us to the official website of Norton to verify that trust seal. So, this proves Monaki.co is providing the fake trust seal logo, not the real one which is a big warning to stay away from this online store.
- Monaki.co hasn’t provided any security measures to secure the personal information of the client and even has tried to trick people by showing fake trust seal. So, if you shop at this site, your credit card information might be stolen.
- Monaki.co has provided its company’s address as “Amsteldijk 216, 1079LK in Amsterdam” on its “About Us” page. However, when we check WHOIS details, we find out the website location is from Canada whereas owner’s country is Panama. So, which address is the real one? Amsterdam or Panama or Canada? So, this proves Monaki is not providing the real address which is definitely not a good sign.
- Monaki.co has also concealed its owner’s name in WHOIS which adds additional doubt. Why anyone who is running an online store has to be so much anonymous?
- There are multiple scam online stores. So, we should be always cautious with new online stores and should avoid those online stores who even don’t provide their real identity.
- Lots of new online stores are found to be scamming people by not delivering them their purchased items or delivering completely low quality, damaged or wrong items than what clients have paid for.
- Some scam online stores have found to be charging the credit card of clients randomly without their consent. So, if you ever purchase mistakenly from scam sites using your credit card, we suggest you immediately contact your bank or credit card company to secure your credit card.
Now you must be clear why we think Monaki.co might be a fraudulent site. So, we have listed Monaki within our Not Recommended sites list.
If your friends and families want to find out either is a Monaki.co scam or legit, then you can share this Monaki review with them through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to say something about Monaki or want to provide your own Monaki.co reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate online businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.