Table of Contents
KidsGetMoney.co Review: KidsGetMoney Scam Alert!
Beware of KidsGetMoney.co scam site which is pretending to be a platform to make easy money but in reality, is a scam site which doesn’t pay to anyone.
Yes, Kids Get Money is not a legit site. Actually, KidsGetMoney.co is a scam site run and operated by the serial scammer who has multiple scam sites with the exact same business format.
Now it is clear that KidsGetMoney is a scam. However, if you want to find out in detail why is Kids Get Money a scam, what makes KidsGetMoney a scam and what is KidsGetMoney.co in real, then also you don’t have to search any other KidsGetMoney.co reviews because here, within our KidsGetMoney review, you are going to find out the complete detail about this site. So, let’s continue with our Kids Get Money review.
Kids Get Money log in and join in link:- KidsGetMoney.co (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
KidsGetMoney.co is a fraudulent site due to the following facts:-
- You can find lots of scam sites similar to KidsGetMoney such as KidsEarnMoney, KidsPaidMoney and so on. All of these sites have the same business format, website theme, website script and so on which makes clear that these all sites are operated by the same cybercriminal. None of these kinds of have paid to anyone, neither will pay in the future because the business model of these sites is completely bogus.
- Like other similar kinds of scam sites, KidsGetMoney.co also claims to pay $2 for each click that members receive on their referral link and $10 for every referral sign up for which members only need to copy paste their referral link in different social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and so on. However, it is completely a bogus claim because anyone can get around 10 to 50 clicks on their website link by paying $2 to advertise on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and so on. So there is no point of paying $2 for one click on the website link that we receive from social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and so on. On top of that, even it claims to pay you $25 just for sign up. In order to make you more confused, even it will show the increment in your KidsGetMoney’s earning balance. However, that money is nothing. You can’t cash-out that.
- Once your earning balance reaches the minimum cash-out threshold and you request to cash-out your earnings, then these kinds of sites will not release your payment. If you ask them to release your payment, they will suggest you complete the surveys or download some apps and so on in order to be eligible to get the payment. But, to do those things, you must pay money from your own pocket first of all. However, even if you pay them money, then also these kinds of sites will not pay you anything, instead will just take your money. This is why these kinds of sites are online, to steal your time and money.
- These kinds of sites also make money by selling your personal information such as your email address, payment processor details and so on to the third parties which you have to submit to them during registration and cash-out request. These kinds of sites will also try to hack your financial details. So, never ever provide your credit card details to these kinds of sites, otherwise, you will end up canceling your credit card.
- All the payment proofs and testimonials presented by these kinds of sites are fake, none of them are real.
Since now it is clear that Kids Get Money is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please spread the awareness about this Kids Get Money scam by sharing this KidsGetMoney review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
If you want to report something about “Kids Get Money” or want to provide your own KidsGetMoney reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Write a comment
Lynn (Friday, 15 February 2019 21:09)
Please….How do you delete this spam account?
News Online Income (Tuesday, 19 February 2019 16:19)
Once these scammers get your personal information, then even you delete your account from these scam sites, that won’t help you to erase your personal information. So, it’s better to change your email address as well as other financial details whichever you have provided to them in order to be on the safer side.