Impulse.ac Review: Is Impulse Scam or Legit?
Impulse.ac Scam Alert! Beware of Impulse illegal scheme.
You must be here because you were searching for the Impulse reviews to find out either is an Impulse scam or genuine and what is Impulse.ac in real, right? If so, then through this Impulse review, you are going to find out either is an Impulse fraud or trustworthy. So, let’s begin with our Impulse review.
Actually, Impulse is a scam since it operates an illegal scheme known as a Ponzi scheme. How? Well, let’s find the details below.
Impulse is a fraudulent scheme due to the following facts:-
- Aforementioned, Impulse is operating a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. So, this already makes Impulse a scam. We can confirm Impulse is operating a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income to pay up to 8% daily profit for 30 days. Yes, it claims it can pay up to 8% daily profit by using the money of members/affiliates on cryptocurrency trading and arbitrage market. However, it fails to provide proof of the existence of its so-called cryptocurrency trading and arbitrage. On top of that, this claims itself is bogus since none of the experts in cryptocurrency trading and arbitrage market can guarantee the fixed 8% return daily. There is always both possibilities of loss and gain in the cryptocurrency market. And, if some company really can guarantee 8% profit daily then why even that company want to collect money from several people and pay them that 8% profit? Instead, why not invest their own money and make all profit for themselves. If they don’t have money, they even can take a business or personal loan from a bank at the interest rate less than 1% monthly. So, instead of paying 1% monthly interest rate, why even they want to pay 8% daily to raise a fund? Like other Ponzi schemes, Impulse also doesn’t pass this logic test and proves itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- Actually, the only verifiable source of income coming into the Impulse is not other than the money invested by its affiliate/members which once again proves Impulse doesn’t have any real source of income and it is operating a Ponzi scheme.
- Ponzi schemes like Impulse may pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member using the money invested by another. However, they can’t survive for a long time by paying in that way. Whenever they pay member, they will create a debt equal to the amount of profit that they pay to their members. Day by day the debt will be kept on increasing and ultimately the whole company will be collapsed. However, Ponzi schemes definitely don’t pay for so long time. They only pay a few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs to lure more people into their scheme. When they collect enough amount of money, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members. That’s why Ponzi scheme is an illegal scheme.
- Don’t fall into its company registration document registered from the UK Companies House in the name of IMPULSE ASSETS LTD. That is not a license to run an investment company. That registration is just for a tax purpose. In the past, lots of Ponzi schemes have already tricked people by showing such registration. Scammers are registering a company in the UK Companies House by providing third-party identities and virtual addresses. For more details, click >HERE<. On top of that, even there is no proof that IMPULSE ASSETS LTD is operating Impulse website.
- The referral system of Impulse makes it another illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme since it is paying a referral commission up to 3 levels of downlines like an MLM but without selling any real products or services, just on the sales of its ROI Ponzi plans. It is illegal to pay a referral commission up to multi-level downlines on the sales of investment schemes. So, this makes Impulse also a Pyramid scheme.
Aforementioned, it is clear that Impulse is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Actually, legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Impulse. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes like Impulse. So, if you still don’t believe us, then you can ask the legal authorities in your country to check the business of Impulse, then you can find out the reality by yourself.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this IMPULSE ASSETS LTD scam by sharing this Impulse review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Impulse? Do you want to provide your own Impulse.ac reviews? Do you need our help regarding online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-