Doubly.io Review: Is Doubly.io Scam or Legit?
Stay out of Doubly.io because it is not a legal investment company, instead, it is an unsustainable and illegal scheme known as a Ponzi scheme. Do you want to find out how do we know that Doubly.io is a scam? Well then let’s begin with our Doubly review to find out what is Doubly.io in real and why is Doubly a scam.
Doubly.io is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, Doubly.io is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income. It is lying people that it is making a profit by investing in stock market trading by using AI Trading Bot which captures the best investment opportunities in the cryptocurrency market. Now how can any software which captures the investment opportunities in the cryptocurrency market will be helpful for the stock exchange market? So, its own statements conflict with each other which doesn’t make any sense and prove itself that it is lying about its source of income.
- Although it fails to provide the source of its income, it claims to pay its members up to 4.5% daily profit for 44 working days, means around 200% return on investment in 44 days. However, it fails to provide the verifiable source of income from where it can make such an amount of profit. So, the only way it can pay members is by routing the money between the members, means paying one member using the money invested by the other two or more members. So, whenever it pay one member, it will create a debt equal to the amount of profit that it pays to that member. In that way, the debt will be kept on increasing and it will not have enough fund to pay the majority of members. However, definitely, it doesn’t care about that since all Ponzi schemes only pay few members at starting and that is also only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and run away with the money of the majority of members. So, from every angle, it proves itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- None of the legit company investing in stock exchange will collect the fund by paying up to 4.5% daily profit, instead, they will take a loan from a bank in much more lower rate, around 1% monthly. So, the business model of Doubly doesn’t make any sense and prove itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- None of the experts will collect the fund at the rate 4.5% daily to invest in the stock market because it is almost impossible for anyone to make constant 4.5% profit daily by investing in the stock market.
- Doubly.io has also tried to trick people by showing the company registration document registered from the UK Companies House. However, that is not a big deal and that is not a license to run an investment company like Doubly LTD. Instead that is just a registration for a tax purpose which anyone can register easily by providing the virtual address and third-party identities. In the past, lots of scam companies similar to Doubly LTD had been registered from the UK Companies House about which you can find the details by clicking >HERE<
Now it is clear that Doubly is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find more details on Wealthy Affiliate by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Doubly scam by sharing this Doubly review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Doubly LTD? Do you want to provide your own Doubly.io reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.