Below you can find some facts about Aliexchange:-
- Aliexchange has concealed its owner’s name and company’s address in WHOIS details. If it has provided the real company’s address and owner’s name on its website, then it would be better if it has revealed those details in WHOIS as well. Yes, we agree that spammers use the information in WHOIS to email website owners but scammers also use the information provided on the website to email website owners. So, if we have already revealed the owner details on our website, there is no point hiding the same details in WHOIS. On top of that, the online company which is dealing with financial transactions always should be upfront regarding their owner details since there are lots of scam websites pretending to be the exchange platform or investment platform. So, legit investment companies or currency exchange companies should not conceal their owner details in WHOIS.
- Aliexchange shares its internet infrastructure (server CPU power, disc space and Internet access) with other websites. Well, this is very common with smaller websites. We also are doing the same since we are just publishing some reviews, not doing any financial transactions or something like that. However, Aliexchange has claimed it has opened with a vision to become one of the most established Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in Europe & Asia-Pacific, with an Average Daily Trading Volume of 100 Million Euros by the end of 2019, 500 Million Euros by the end of 2020, 1 Billion Euros by the end of 2021, over 10 billion Euros by 2025 and 100 billion Euros by 2030; serving over 1 billion individuals and 10 million businesses around the world by 2030. So, don’t you think a website with such a vision should have their own internet infrastructure? On top of that, it is providing the platform where lots of financial transactions are going to happen and it will also gain lots of traffic. So, don’t you think such website should have their own internet infrastructure?
- Aliexchange has mentioned on its website that AliCoin is issued by the AliCoin Foundation and, AliCoin Foundation and Aliexchange are part of the same international holding. Now if this is true, then why they have registered ALICOIN FOUNDATION at the UK when Aliexchange is based in Estonia, Europe? This makes us a little bit suspicious about AliExchange and AliCoin since there were lots of pump and dump schemes issuing ICO like AliCoin which have been already closed by now by scamming lots of people. So, we should be always careful with any new company which is offering a new Coin ICOs.
- It is hard to believe any company registered from the UK Companies House since lots of scam companies have been already registered from there. If you want to know how scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, you can click >HERE<.
- Aliexchange claims to be a cryptocurrency exchange based in Estonia, Europe, founded in 2018. It has provided its address as “Tartu Maantee 25, 9th floor, Tallinn, Estonia, 10117”. It is good that at least it has provided the detailed company’s address including a phone number on its website. However, we can’t confirm this address belongs to Aliexchange or not since we are not from Estonia. So, if you are from Estonia, we request you to help us by visiting this address to find out either there is Aliexchange company at that address or not. You can place the comment below to notify us about it.
Now you know the reality of Aliexchange and AliCoin Foundation. So, now you can conclude yourself either you should trust Aliexchange or not. If you want to share something about Aliexchange or want to provide your own AliExchange.com review, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
Please feel free to share this Aliexchange review with your friends and families to let them know its reality.
Do you want to report something about Aliexchange or want to provide your own Aliexchange.com reviews? Do you need our help regarding online work and business industry or to investigate online businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.