You must be here because you were searching for the ySense reviews to find out either is a ySense scam or genuine and what is ySense.com in real, right? If so, then you have landed in the right place since through this ySense review, you are going to find out the complete truth about ySense.
We don’t call ySense a scam, instead, it is a trustworthy site, but still, it is not our No.1 recommendation to make money online. Why? Well, you can definitely find the answer here in this ySense review. So, keep on reading this ySense review.
Following are some facts about ySense:-
- ySense is a new version of ClixSense. Previously, it was known as ClixSense but now it has changed its name to ySense. ClixSense was launched in February 2007 and Mr. Steven Grisky was the owner of Clixsense at that time. But later on May 2010, ClixSense was sold to Mr. Jim Grago. Before ClixSense used to be a survey plus ad-viewing site but from 15 July 2017, ClixSense discontinued its ad-viewing part and was operating as a survey, task and offer site only. But now it has been registered under Prodege, LLC and has also changed its name from ClixSense to ySense, however, lots of features provided on ySense are exactly similar to ClixSense.
- ClixSense wasn’t bad at all since that was paying on time to the members. The only complaint from the members of ClixSense was low earnings since it was difficult to make a good amount of money by completing surveys or tasks or offers in ClixSense. The number of surveys, tasks and offers used to be very less and also used to be targeted for certain members only according to their location, profession and so on due to which lots of members were unable to make a good amount of money. But, ClixSense never had scammed anyone so we don’t think the changing name from ClixSense to ySense have anything with the company’s reputation. It may be only due to the change of the ownership.
- ClixSense used to offer its member to make money by viewing ads but later on, ClixSense discontinued that part since there were lots of scam companies in that field. However, many people recognized ClixSense as an ad-viewing site. So, even after discontinued the ad-viewing part of ClixSense, it was still facing doubts in the industry due to its previous business model. However, it was still paying on time even when it used to provide ad-viewing service. But, due to the lots of scam in ad-viewing industry, ClixSense was facing the doubts even after it discontinued its ad-viewing part. Even ClixSense lost its PayPal account due to its previous business model. So, this may be the main reason it has changed its business name. Anyway, it doesn’t matter why ClixSense changed its name to ySense since ClixSense has never scammed anyone. If you want to know more about ClixSense, then you can find our detailed ClixSense review by clicking >HERE<.
- After changing its name from ClixSense to ySense, now we are hoping it may provide more surveys, more offers, and more tasks so that members can make a good amount of money. We hope it can provide surveys, offers, and tasks for the members from all over the world, not only to just some targeted location or targeted profession.
- Previously, we have listed ClixSense in our Not Recommended sites list due to the low earnings and the ad-viewing business model. But, now we are not listing ySense in our Not Recommended sites list. However, we are also not listing ySense in our Good and Trusted Online Works category since we need to observe it for some more days to find out how it operates and how much members can make money from it. So, we are testing ySense for some months. After we test it for 4-5 months, we will decide either we should list it in our Good and Trusted Online Works category or in our Not Recommended category. But, at least we can say ySense is not a scam.
Since now you know ySense is not a scam and it is just a new version of ClixSense, so it is completely up to you to decide either you want to work in ySense or not. Previously we didn’t recommend ClixSense only due to the low earnings. However, that may have improved now. Even if it can’t provide good earnings for its members, still we can’t call it a scam since it has always paid its members on time. However, we don’t recommend those sites from where members can’t make a good income. But, for some people, it won’t matter either they earn less or more if they are earning free money. If you are one of those people, then definitely you can join ySense without any doubt.
But, if you are one of those people who are looking for the serious way to make money online, then we suggest you establish your own blogging business since blogging business is one of the most popular online business these days. It is not difficult to establish your own blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
However, this doesn’t mean we are saying ySense is a scam. ySense is not a scam but only not our No. 1 recommendation due to the low earnings that members can make from the sites like ySense.
Please feel free to share this ySense review with your friends and families so that they can find out either is ySense fraud or genuine:-
If you want to report something about ySense or Prodege, LLC or its previous version ClixSense or want to provide your own ySense.com reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help regarding online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.