What is Weenzee? Scam? Weenzee.com Review
Weenzee.com Scam Alert! WNZ tokens Scam Alert! Beware of Weenzee.com, it is not a legal company. So, then what is Weenzee.com in real? What is WNZ token in real? Why is Weenzee.com a scam? Let’s find out the answers here within our Weenzee review (WNZ token review).
What is Weenzee.com? What is WNZ token? Why is Weenzee a scam?
Weenzee.com is a website which claims it is investing the money of members in cryptocurrency market, but there is not any proof of its claim. The only verifiable source of income coming into Weenzee.com is nothing other than the money invested by its affiliates.
It’s WNZ tokens are nothing other than the Ponzi points because WNZ tokens are not publicly tradable, neither listed on any public cryptocurrency exchanger nor usable for anything other than the internal transfer between investors of Weenzee. In the past, lots of these kinds of tokens have collapsed due to their unsustainable nature. So, WNZ tokens can be collapsed anytime in the future when the Weenzee can’t bring new investors into the system.
Since Weenzee relies only on new investments from its affiliates, so it is nothing other than a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. That’s why Weenzee.com is a scam.
Weenzee login and join in link:- Weenzee.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Weenzee.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Although Weenzee claims it can make a profit by investing in cryptocurrency market, however, that is completely a bogus claim because none of the experts in cryptocurrency market can guarantee up to 1.19% daily profit for 360 days. So, its claim of paying 1.19% daily profit for 360 days by investing in cryptocurrency market proves itself to be a scam.
- Weenzee claims to pay up to 8 level referral commission in an MLM format but without selling any real products or services, just on the sales of its Ponzi ROI plans and Ponzi tokens. Any companies which pay multi-level downline commission without selling any real products or services fall into an illegal scheme category known as a Pyramid scheme. So, Weenzee is also a Pyramid scheme.
- Weenzee has shown the company registration document registered from the UK Companies House in the name Weenzee LTD but don’t fall for that trick. That is not the license to run an investment company like Weenzee as well as it is very easy to register the company in the UK Companies House by providing the third party identities and virtual address. Many scam companies in the past had already tricked people by showing such UK Companies House registration document. If you want to know how the scam companies are easily registered from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<.
- Other than the address provided in the UK Companies House (which is the virtual address only rented to register a company in the UK Companies House), Weenzee hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Weenzee. It has also completely sealed the owner details and company’s address within WHOIS details. Only scam companies hide owner details like that, not the legit ones.
- You can find lots of companies selling different tokens but most of them can’t be exchanged outside their platform and those which can’t be exchanged outside their platform have mostly turned into scams. WNZ token is also similar to those scam tokens.
- Legal authorities have already warned the public to be aware of the new tokens. So, in this situation, we don’t think it is a good idea to purchase the tokens like WNZ tokens which can’t be exchanged outside their platform.
- The tokens like WNZ tokens are unregulated. Yep, we know almost all cryptocurrencies are not regulated properly. So, in this situation holding some new tokens which will even not available for exchange publicly is really a high-risk investment.
Now it is clear that Weenzee and its WNZ token is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the topmost option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business easily. If you are interested, then you can find more details on Wealthy Affiliate by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Weenzee.com scam by sharing this Weenzee/WNZ token review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Weenzee or WNZ tokens? Do you want to provide your own Weenzee reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.