Unity Wealth Review: Is UnityWealth a Scam or Legit?
Beware of Unity Wealth, it is not what it looks like.
We are not saying that Unity Wealth is not paying. It may pay a few members but only to show the payment proofs so that it can lure more people into its scam. Otherwise, its business model is completely unsustainable and bogus.
OK, let’s us explain you more about Unity Wealth through our UnityWealth review (uwealthmktg.com review) here so that you can find out in detail why is uwealthmktg.com a scam, what makes Unity Wealth a scam, what is Unity Wealth (what is uwealthmktg.com) in real and so on. So, let’s begin with our Unity Wealth Marketing review as below.
Unity Wealth login and join in link:- uwealthmktg.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why don’t we recommend you to work with Unity Wealth?
We don’t recommend you to work with Unity Wealth because Unity Wealth is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- There are only vision and mission statements but not any clear proof of income coming into the Unity Wealth. It fails to provide the proof of its income source from where it is making a profit to pay its members.
- You need to purchase activation code at 100 pesos from its so-called owner known as Anthony Mendoza in order to complete your registration. However, you are only paying for the membership in a hope of earning money from this company. There is not any real products or services that you can get by purchasing this membership. But, if you can sell this membership by making referrals, you can earn commission on the sales of this membership up to multi-level downlines. But, since you are getting the commission on the sales of its worthless membership which doesn’t provide any real products or services, so paying multi-level downline commission on that makes it an illegal scheme, known as a Pyramid scheme. So, Unity Wealthy Marketing is actually a Pyramid scheme.
- There is not any information about who and from where is operating and running the Unity Wealth on its website. The owner’s name and company’s address also has been hidden within WHOIS. However, from Facebook, we can find out that Anthony Mendoza is the owner of this company who had established this company on July 12, 2017. However, if he is the real owner of this company, then we don’t find any reason to hide his name in WHOIS details. So, maybe Anthony Mendoza is only the front face of this company, we doubt there are still other people behind it.
- Once you become a member of this company by paying 100 pesos, you won’t receive any services or products in return. Instead, you will get data entry (CAPTCHA encoding) job. However, there is no need to pay for data entry job since lots of sites provide data entry job free of cost. So, paying 100 pesos for such work is not necessary. This proves 100 pesos is only paid for the membership so that members can recruit other people and when those referrals pay money for the membership, they can earn money which makes it a complete Pyramid scheme. Members will earn Php40 pesos as a commission from first level referrals, Php20 from second level referrals, Php10 from 3rd level referrals and so on.
- Either sites provide CAPTCHA encoding job free of cost or by paying money, both kinds of sites are illegal sites since CAPTCHA encoding job is mostly provided by the cybercriminals. Websites use CAPTCHA to prevent hackers or spammers from doing bot or script actions. So, most of the time we are doing such CAPTCHA encoding job to help hackers or spammers to perform such bot or script actions which will harm the legit websites. So, we never recommend any CAPTCHA encoding job.
Now you know why is Unity Wealth Marketing a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can establish your own successful blogging business easily. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please feel free to share this Unity Wealth Marketing review with your friends and families to warn them about this Unity Wealth Marketing scam:-
Do you want to report about Unity Wealth or want to provide your own Unity Wealth reviews? Do you want to report about other scams? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.