USDMining.Pro Review: USD Mining Pro Scam or Legit?
USDMining.Pro is a scam, there is no doubt on that. So, you made the right decision to search for the USD Mining Pro reviews before investing any money there because now you know USD Mining Pro is a fraudulent site, not a genuine or trustworthy one.
However, if you want to find out why is a USDMining.Pro scam and what is USDMining.Pro in real, then you can find those details within our USDMiningPro review below. So, let’s continue with our USD Mining Pro review below.
USD Mining Pro is a fraudulent business due to the following reasons:-
- USDMining.Pro is claiming to pay a high amount of return which is very difficult to generate even for the big legit business. For example, it is claiming to pay $0.06944440 every minute if you invest $1000. So, that means you will earn $0.06944440 X 60 X 24 = $99.999 within a day. So, you will earn back $1000 just around 10 days. After that, all earnings will be your profit. In 30 days, you can make around $3000, means $2000 net profit on $1000 investment. Sounds too good to be true right? Well, in fact, it is not true. It is very difficult to generate such profit for any legit businesses and those which can generate such profit, they will never collect the investment from several people to invest in their project.
- If some company can generate a huge amount of profit like USDMining.Pro is claiming, they will just invest their own money and make a profit for themselves instead of collecting money from several people and paying them those profits. If they don’t have money, they can easily take a loan from a bank by paying less than 1% monthly interest rate to invest in such a profitable project. So, why aren’t they doing that? Simply because their business is not real and they can’t take a loan from a bank. Ponzi schemes never pass this logic test and prove themselves to be a Ponzi scheme. So, USD Mining Pro is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. This one reason is enough to prove USD Mining Pro is a scam.
- Although USD Mining is claiming it is investing in the projects like Birake, CloudNodes, GoldenFever, etc., and also dealing with arbitrage and trading of smaller altcoins, however, it fails to provide the proof to support its claims. There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the USD Mining Pro other than the money invested by its affiliate/members.
- Since USD Mining Pro doesn’t have a real source of income, so if it pays its members, it can only pay by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member using the money invested by other members. So, even if USD Mining Pro wants to pay its all members, it can’t because it will be run out of the fund. This kind of scheme is known as a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemes pay only a few members at starting, that is also only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme and run away with the money of the majority of the members. That’s why legal authorities have already issued warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like USD Mining Pro. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- Don’t fall into its UK Companies House registration document. Such registration is not a license to run a company like USD Mining Pro, but just a registration for a tax purpose which anyone can register very easily. Even you can provide virtual address and third-party identities to register a company in the UK Companies House. Lots of scam companies have already registered from the UK Companies House. If you want to find out how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<. On top of that, even the UK Companies House registration document provided by USD Mining Pro is fake. We can identify that certificate has been edited. The registered company name has been provided as “USD Mining Pro”, but the UK Companies House registration name should have LTD or Limited at the end. The company registration number 3698752 provided by USD Mining Pro can’t be found in the UK Companies House database which once again proves that company registration certificate is a fake one.
Aforementioned, it is clear that USD Mining Pro is a scam. So, we have listed USD Mining Pro in our Bad and Scams category. However, if you still don’t believe us, then you can ask the legal authorities in your country to check the business of USDMining.Pro, then you can find out the reality by yourself.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this USDMining.Pro fraud site by sharing this USD Mining Pro review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about USD Mining Pro? Do you want to provide your own USDMining.Pro reviews? Do you need our help regarding online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-