PickaFlick.co Review. Is PickaFlick Scam or Legit?
PickaFlick.co Scam Alert! PickaFlick.co is not a safe site. Ok, let’s find out why is Picka Flick a scam site and what is PickaFlick.co in real?
PickaFlick.co is a scam site because this site is similar to lots of other scam sites such as MCPlayz, Geeker, Tzarmedia, Lilplay and so on. PickaFlick claims to be an entertainment service providing movies, TV Shows in HD quality where people have to sign up to take those benefits and in order to sign up, people need to provide their credit card information.
However, the site claims it will not charge the credit card and that is only for age verification purpose and you can get the full benefit of the site free of cost for 7 days trial period. After that, if you want to continue, then you have to pay the money, but you will have an option to cancel your membership as well.
But, you can find the lots of complaints that PickaFlick charges the credit card of members even after they cancel their membership before the end of trial period. You can find lots of complaints from various members for charging their credit card periodically even after they cancel their membership.
So, this type of behavior from the site will definitely consider as a scam. That is why PickaFlick is a scam. Now it is clear either is PickaFlick a scam or a legit, what is Picka Flick in real. However, you can definitely find more details here within our PickaFlick review, so for that, you don’t have to search any other PickaFlick reviews. Yes, your search for PickaFlick.co reviews ends here.
However, after knowing the fact that Picka Flick is a scam, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, then you can check our list of real opportunities to make money online, maybe you will find out something interesting here:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among those real opportunities to make money online, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Picka Flick review in detail to find out what is PickaFlick in real and why is a Picka Flick scam.
PickaFlick login and join in link:- PickaFlick.co (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is PickaFlick a fraud company?
Aforementioned, we already made you clear that members have complained about charging their credit card randomly even after they cancel their membership with PickaFlick which is definitely makes it a fraud company. Members have also complained that they didn’t find the movies or TVShows in PickaFlick as it has advertised. It is not good to lure people by showing the products that you don’t have. OK, let’s highlight some points once again so that you will be more clear why is PickaFlick.co a scam.
- There is not any information about who and from where is running and operating PickaFlick on its website.
- PicakFlick has also hidden the owner details and company location within WHOIS details. It is always better to stay away from the company who hide their owner details because most of the time only scam companies hide their owner details, not the legit ones.
- PickaFlick lures you by showing several movies and TV shows but you will not find most of those movies and TV shows as per their advertisement after you sign up with PickaFlick. So, this is one way of cheating the customers by making them sign up by showing the products which they don’t have.
- In order to sign up with PickaFlick, you need to provide your credit card information. Although Picka Flick has claimed that they will not cut any charges within a free trial period or if someone cancels their membership within a trial period, but also you can find lots of complaints from its members for charging their credit card even after they cancel their membership. We know the fact that there will be always some people talk bad about any companies, but if we can find the majority of complaints with the same issue, then we can’t ignore those complaints.
- You can also find the majority of complaints from the lots of members claiming their credit cards have been charged periodically many times even after they cancel their membership and they just end up closing their credit cards.
- Some members have also complained they have been charged 2-3 times in a month when they should be charged by PickaFlick only one time in a month.
- Actually, sites like Picka Flick is not a new thing. You can find other similar kinds of sites with the same kind of business model and same kind of complaints and issues. So, it seems there is a group who are running the sites like PickaFlick whose only intention is to deceive people.
Aforementioned, it is clear that PickaFlick is not a good company. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this Picka Flick review with your friends and families so that they can find out about this Picka Flick scam:-