BitContract.cc Review. Is Bit Contract Scam or Legit?
BitContract.cc Scam Alert! BitContract.cc is a scam, there is no doubt on that. So, now let’s find out what is BitContract.cc in real and why isn’t BitContract safe to invest money.
What is Bit Contract? Why is BitContract.cc a scam?
BitContract is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi and Pyramid scheme, so we can say it is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid. Both Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are illegal schemes which makes it an illegal company. That’s why BitContract is a scam. If you want to find out more details on Ponzi and Pyramid schemes, then you can click the following respective links:-
Ponzi scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
Pyramid scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/06/what-is-pyramid-scheme/
Yep, it has provided the registered document in the name of Bit Contract Ltd registered from the UK Companies House but that is not the proof of legitimacy because anyone can provide fake information to register a company with UK Companies House. If you want to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, then you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
Now we have already made you clear either is BitContract a scam or a legit, what is Bit Contract Ltd in real. However, to find out more details on this company, you don’t have to search any other BitContract.cc reviews because here, within our Bit Contract review, you are going to find out the complete truth about it. So, your search for BitContract reviews ends here. But, after knowing the fact that Bit Contract is a scam, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, but instead want to find out the real opportunities to make money online, then you can find the list of genuine and trusted online works and businesses by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among those genuine online works and businesses, our No. 1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate. In order to find out more details, you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our BitContract review to find out in detail why is Bit Contract a scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
BitContract login and join in link:- BitContract.cc (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is BitContract a fraud company?
Aforementioned, it is already clear that BitContract is a fraud company because it is an illegal company. However, let’s find out more details on it so that you will be more clear why is Bit Contract Ltd a scam.
- Other than the registration document from the UK Companies House, BitContract hasn’t provided any details on who and from where is operating and running the company within its WHOIS details. If the location of the company as it has provided on its website is real, then it doesn’t need to hide that information within the WHOIS which proves it wants to hide its real identity which is definitely not a good sign in the online business industry because only scam companies hide their owner details.
- It offers 9% to 13% daily profit for 20 to 40 days on the investment of its members. However, that is a completely bogus claim. It is not possible for any companies to pay such high return daily by investing in cryptocurrency trading or stock market.
- So, it is clear that BitContract is a Ponzi scheme because they are offering an unsustainable rate of return which is not possible for any companies to pay by making a real profit from cryptocurrency trading or forex market. The Ponzi schemes like Bit Contract Ltd only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that. So, don’t fall for these kinds of companies because it is 100% confirmed that they will stop paying very soon later.
- BitContract is also a Pyramid scheme because it offers the referral commission up to 3 level downlines same like MLM (Multi-Level Marking) companies, but without selling any real products or services. So, if any company offers the referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling any real products or services, then that company falls into an illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme.
- There were 1000s of these kinds of companies which have already scammed the millions of money from various people. Some of them even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already warned people not to join these kinds of companies.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that Bit Contract Ltd is a scam. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this Bit Contract Ltd review with your friends and families to warn them about this BitContract scam:-
We love to have a comment from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have to say anything about BitContract or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to help you and hear from you.