CoinFinance.me Scam Alert! It’s not a Legit
Are you searching for the Coin Finance reviews in order to find out the CoinFinance complaints, Coin Finance scam claims, either is CoinFinance.me a scam or a legit, what is CoinFinance.me in real and so on? If so, then here, within our CoinFinance review, we are going to provide the complete truth about Coin Finance.
Actually, we don’t recommend anyone to invest in CoinFinance because CoinFinance is a scam company. It is neither a legal nor a sustainable company. So, we have listed CoinFinance in our Bad and Scams category. OK, you can find more explanation on CoinFinance below within our CoinFinance.me review.
But, after knowing the fact that CoinFinance.me is a scam, if you don’t want to find out more details on it but instead want to find out the real ways to make money online, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those real ways to make money online, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK let’s continue with our Coin Finance review in order to find out in detail what is Coin Finance and why is CoinFinance a scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads By Media
Coin Finance login and join in link:- CoinFinance.me (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is CoinFinance a fraud?
CoinFinance is a fraud, a scam site, due to the following reasons:-
- CoinFinance is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal scheme
- CoinFinance claims to pay its members 5% daily profit for 70 days but fails to provide the proof from where it can make such huge amount of profit. There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the CoinFinance other than the money invested by the affiliates. So, it proves CoinFinance is a Ponzi scheme.
- The business model of Coin Finance itself proves it is unsustainable because if some company can pay up to 5% daily profit for 70 business days, then why even that company have to collect the investment from several people to invest in their project by paying them up to 5% daily profit instead of taking a loan from a bank in much more lower rate, less than 1% monthly, means less than 112% in a year? So, their business model doesn’t make any sense same as other Ponzi schemes.
- 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves CoinFinance is one of those scams.
- The owner details of CoinFinance Ltd has been hidden within a WHOIS and CoinFinance hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating the Coin Finance on its official website as well except the registered document from the UK Companies House. But, that is not a big deal because anyone can provide fake details to register a company in the UK Companies House. In order to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, please click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- The Ponzi schemes like CoinFinance only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that.
- There were many companies like CoinFinance which even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already marked these kinds of business models as a scam.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that CoinFinance is a Ponzi scheme with unclear owner details. So, Coin Finance is a scam and we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Please spread the awareness about this CoinFinance scam by sharing this Coin Finance review through your social media accounts:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to CoinFinance Ltd or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.