BitSavings Review: Is BitSavings.co Scam or Legit?
Are you searching for the BitSavings.co reviews to find out either is BitSavings a scam or a legit, what is BitSavings.co in real? Well, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our Bit Savings review, you are going to find out the complete truth. Actually, BitSavings.co is a scam. So, now let’s find out what makes Bit Savings a scam.
What is Bit Savings LTD? Why is a BitSavings scam?
BitSavings claims to be a cloud mining site which can generate more profit from cloud mining than any other cloud mining sites since it claims to purchase the mining hardware at a very cheap price because it purchases the mining hardware in a large-scale. So, Bit Savings is claiming to pay up to 0.2% hourly revenue on the investment amount of members by doing the mining of cryptocurrencies. However, this claim itself is a bogus claim because it is practically not possible to generate up to 0.2% revenue hourly from any kind of cryptocurrency mining.
Well, there are other lots of drawbacks of BitSavings which proves BitSavings is a scam which you can find as below.
Bit Savings login and join in link:- BitSavings.co (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Bit Savings is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, the business claim of Bit Savings is completely bogus which proves BitSavings is lying about its real business.
- Although BitSavings claims it is making the profit from cryptocurrency mining, it fails to provide the proof to support its claim. It is unable to show the exact physical location of its mining farm.
- The only verifiable source of income coming into the BitSavings is not other than the money invested by the affiliates which makes it a Ponzi scheme which is neither a legal nor a sustainable scheme.
- BitSavings has shown the company registration document registered from the UK Companies House in the name Bit Savings LTD, but don’t fall for that trick. That is not the license to run an investment company like Bit Savings LTD as well as it is very easy to register the company in the UK Companies House by providing the third party identities and virtual address. Many scam companies in the past had already tricked people by showing such UK Companies House registration document. If you want to know how the scam companies are easily registered from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<.
- Other than the address provided in the UK Companies House (which is the virtual address only rented to register a company in the UK Companies House), BitSavings hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the BitSavings. It has also completely sealed the owner details within WHOIS as well. Only scam companies hide owner details like that, not the legit ones.
- Legal authorities have already warned the public to be aware of these kinds of companies.
- Ponzi scheme like BitSavings is illegal and unsustainable. So, it is a crime to involve with companies like BitSavings.
Now it is clear that Bit Savings is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find more details on Wealthy Affiliate by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Bit Savings scam by sharing this BitSavings.co review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Bit Savings LTD? Do you want to provide your own BitSavings reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.