YesMyPay.com Review: YesMyPay Scam Alert!
What is YesMyPay.com? Is it legit? No, It’s a scam.
Without a doubt, YesMyPay.com is a scam site. So, you should not sign up with YesMyPay.com website. These kinds of scams are personal information harvesting scams which are opened with the intention to scam people. These kinds of scams will also try to trick you to steal your money.
OK, let’s find out in detail about this Yes My Pay scam through our YesMyPay review here. So, let’s begin with our Yes My Pay review below in order to find out the reality of this YesMyPay.com scam website.
YesMyPay.com is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- YesMyPay.com is operated by the serial scammer who has been scamming people from a very long time with similar kinds of scam sites such as KidsGetMoney, KidsEarnMoney, MyWorkingHour, MyPayGrow, PayingType, TheJobPower, KidsPaidMoney, GoForPartTime, StartWeeklyJob, TheJobPayment, DoPartTimeJob and so on. The business model, website script, business claim, way to scam people and other lots of details of these sites are similar which proves these sites belong to the same scammer. Since none of these sites have paid to anyone, so there is no chance to get payment from YesMyPay as well.
- These kinds of sites will trick you to pay money and steal your money instead of paying you. Once your earning balance reaches the minimum cash-out threshold and you request to cash-out your earnings, then these kinds of sites will not release your payment. If you ask them to release your payment, they will suggest you complete the surveys or download some apps and so on in order to be eligible to get the payment. But, to do those things, you must pay money from your own pocket first of all. However, even if you pay them money, then also these kinds of sites will not pay you anything, instead will just take your money. This is why these kinds of sites are online, to steal your time and money.
- These kinds of sites also make money by selling your personal information such as your email address, payment processor details and so on to the third parties which you have to submit to them during registration and cash-out request. These kinds of sites will also try to hack your financial details. So, never ever provide your credit card details to these kinds of sites, otherwise, you will end up canceling your credit card.
- Actually, even YesMyPay wants to pay money to its members, it can’t because its business model is completely bogus and similar to lots of other similar scam sites. It claims to pay from $5 to $10 per click that members receive on their referral link for which members only need to copy paste their referral link in different social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and so on. Now why any company will pay $10 per click on the website link that they receive from social media sites when they can easily advertise on social media sites by paying $10 for 25 to 100 website clicks. So, this proves the business model of YesMyPay is completely bogus and it is not online to pay anyone.
- The testimonials that YesMyPay.com has provided on its website are completely fake and made up.
Now it is clear that YesMyPay is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please spread the awareness about this YesMyPay.com scam by sharing this YesMyPay review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
If you want to report something about “Yes My Pay” or want to provide your own YesMyPay.com reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.