What is NormalizeCoins.com? Scam or Legit?
NormalizeCoins.com is a scam, there is no doubt on that. NormalizeCoins is a scam because it is a Ponzi scheme which means an illegal and unsustainable scheme. Ponzi schemes can’t sustain for a long time and only pay few members at starting to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and run away with the money of majority of members. That is why legal authorities have already warned people not to join Ponzi schemes like NormalizeCoins and declared all Ponzi schemes are illegal.
So, now you find out the answer to your queries – Either is NormalizeCoins.com a scam or legit? What is Normalize Coins in real? Either is NormalizeCoins safe to invest or not and so on. However, if you want to find out more details on NormalizeCoins, then also you don’t have to search any other NormalizeCoins reviews because here, within our NormalizeCoins review, we are going to provide further details on Normalize Coins. So, your search for NormalizeCoins.com reviews ends here.
Actually, not only the business model but other many factors make NormalizeCoins a scam. So, we are sure you want to find out what are those other factors and why is NormalizeCoins a Ponzi scheme.
Well then, let’s continue with our NormalizeCoins.com review in order to find out more details on it so that you will be clear why is a NormalizeCoins scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Normalize Coins login and join in link:- NormalizeCoins.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
NormalizeCoins review. Why is Normalize Coins a scam?
NormalizeCoins is a scam because:-
- The owner details of NormalizeCoins.com is not clear. You can’t find out the real information about who and from where is operating and running NormalizeCoins. Yep, NormalizeCoins has provided the address of the company on its website, but it has concealed both address and owner details within WHOIS. If the address it has provided on its website is real, then it no needs to hide that information in WHOIS. So, this proves it is lying about its company’s address and even it hasn’t revealed its owner name both on the website as well as in WHOIS details. You must know the fact that mostly scam companies hide their owner details. Actually, we haven’t found any legit online businesses hiding their owner details.
- Like we have mentioned before, NormalizeCoins is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam.
- NormalizeCoins is a Ponzi scheme because it claims to pay its members up to 16% hourly profit for 24 hours but fails to provide the proof of its income source from where it can make a profit. So, this proves it is lying about its real business.
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the NormalizeCoins other than the money invested by the affiliates.
- If any company can generate profit to pay up to 16% hourly for 24 hours, then why that company needs to collect the investment from the several people and pay them 16% hourly for 24 hours to raise a fund for their project investment instead of taking a loan from a bank at a much more lower rate, around 1% monthly? Don’t you think that anyone who can make more than 16% hourly profit will like to take a loan from a bank by paying less than 1% monthly instead of taking investment from several people and paying them 16% hourly? So, this kind of business model itself proves to be a Ponzi scheme.
- These kinds of companies are not new. There were 1000s of these kinds of companies which have already scammed the millions of money from various people. Some of them even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime.
Aforementioned, Normalize Coins is a Ponzi scheme. So, Normalize Coins is a scam. That’s why we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Since now it is clear that Normalize Coins is a scam, so now if you want to find out the real opportunities to make money online, then you can find the list of genuine and trusted online works and businesses by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those genuine opportunities to make money, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please feel free to share this Normalize Coins review with your friends and families to warn them about this Normalize Coins scam:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to NormalizeCoins or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.