What is CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade? Scam?
CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade is one of the controversial company about which you can find both negative and positive reviews. So, if you are here, we are sure that you were searching for Crypto World Evolution reviews in order to find out either is CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade a scam or a legit, what is Crypto World Evolution in real. If so, then your search for CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade reviews end here because, through our Crypto World Evolution review, you are going to find out the real truth about this company.
In short, we want to make you clear that we don’t recommend Crypto World Evolution because it is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which means the combination of two illegal schemes.
Well, are we trying to say that Crypto World Evolution is a scam? OK, in order to find out either is Crypto World Evolution a scam or a legit, let’s continue with our CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade review as below.
However, after knowing the fact that CryptoWorldEvolution is not a legal company, if you don’t want to find out more details on it but instead want to find out the legit ways to make money online, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
OK, now let’s continue with our CryptoWorldEvolution review to find out either is CryptoWorldEvolution a scam or a legit.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Crypto World Evolution login and join in link:- CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade (Not recommended to join)
Why don’t we recommend Crypto World Evolution?
Here are the details why we don’t recommend CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade:-
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the company. Yep, it claims it has BOT which is capable to perform hundreds of operations under a hybrid or automatic program and claims that its BOTs are the unique software in the trading platforms but fails to provide the proof to support its claims.
- The only verifiable source of income coming into the Crypto World Evolution is the money invested by the affiliates which makes it a Ponzi scheme and Ponzi scheme is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can find the details on Ponzi scheme by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
- Ponzi schemes only pay few members at starting and that is also only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme and later they will stop paying all of sudden and the majority of members will lose at the end.
- You may think Ponzi schemes have no products to sell but Crypto World Evolution sells software – the cryptocurrency trading BOTs. Well, that is actually not the sell of that software because Crypto World Evolution affiliates don’t own that BOT, instead Crypto World Evolution owns it. Affiliates don’t purchase that software, but only invest money in the BOT so the passive ROI (security) is provided to them. And there is not any proof that Crypto World Evolution is making a profit from the BOT. Since the only verifiable source of income is the investment of affiliates in Crypto World Evolution, which makes it a Ponzi scheme.
- CryptoWorldEvolution.Trade also offers a 3 days money back guarantee on your purchase if the software doesn’t work. But, that doesn’t make them reliable company because that means they will refund you only if you don’t earn any passive income. But like every Ponzi schemes, you would definitely earn passive income at starting because all Ponzi schemes can pay at starting by routing the money between the members, means using the investment of one member to pay another. But, each time they pay profit to the members, they will create the debt equal to that profit amount due to which they will not sustain for a long time and at the end, the majority of members will lose their investment.
- Perez-Quevedo claims to be the owner of this website. If that is real, then you must know the fact that Perez-Quevedo has been involved with the BitClub Network, AirBit Club and Zhunrize which all are Ponzi schemes, illegal schemes.
- Let’s think generally. If the owner of the company really have a BOT which can generate significant 24/7 earnings, why would he need to collect the investment from the general public? If he really needs to raise the fund for his company and if his so-called software is real, then he can take a loan only by paying 1% monthly interest rate to the bank and use that money to multiple the profit for himself. Instead of that, why he want to distribute money by sharing the profit that his software can make alone for him? Why doesn’t he want to make more profit for himself? Actually, all Ponzi schemes fail at this logical test.
- CryptoWorldEvolution hasn’t registered with the concerned regulatory department. Nobody in Crypto World Evolution is handing money over on the expectation of a loss. Everyone except profit. So, that’s a security offering, so Crypto World Evolution should get approval from the concerned security department which it is not, so that again makes it an illegal company.
- Not only it offers passive profit on the investment of its affiliates, but it also offers the referral commission up to multi-level downlines same as MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) companies. But, since we have already made you clear that its BOT is not the retail product but just an investment to earn passive income and none of the affiliates can own this software even after they invest in it, this makes clear that Crypto World Evolution hasn’t any retail products to sell. So, any company which offers the multi-level referral program without selling any real products or services falls into illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme. If you don’t know what is Pyramid scheme, then you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/06/what-is-pyramid-scheme/
- If any company is offering passive ROI and multi-level referral earnings then that means they are offering securities. MLM company must be registered with the SEC in order to offer securities in the US. If Crypto World Evolution can provide disclosures and securities registration we have no issue with this company. But have you ever thought why Crypto World Evolution has not registered their securities offering? Without adequate disclosures, they cannot represent their BOT trades legitimately. The disclosures in a securities regulation filing include the details like who has developed the BOT, who runs the BOT and what that BOT does. Crypto World Evolution fails to comply that. So, it makes no sense if they want to operate their company legally.
Now we already made you clear that Crypto World Evolution is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid, the combination of two illegal schemes. So, from our side, we don’t recommend it. However, if you have different views regarding Crypto World Evolution and want to provide your own CryptoWorldEvolution reviews or want to report something about Crypto World Evolution then please feel free to use our comment section below. We will be more than happy to help you and hear from you. Good Luck!
Please feel free to share this Crypto World Evolution review with your friends and families to let them know its reality.