What is CoinZinc? Is CoinZinc Scam or Legit?
Are you searching for the CoinZinc reviews to find out what is Coin Zinc in real, either is CoinZinc a scam or a legit? Well, then the answer is;
CoinZinc.com is a scam because it is an illegal company. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
So, if you are searching for the Coin Zinc reviews to find out either is Coin Zinc a scam or a legit, what is CoinZinc.com in real, then you don’t have to search any further CoinZinc.com reviews for that because, through our CoinZinc review, you are going to find out the complete truth about this company.
But, after knowing the fact that CoinZinc is a scam company, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, but instead want to find out the list of legit online money making opportunities, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those legit online money making opportunities, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Coin Zinc review to find out in detail why is CoinZinc.com a scam.
CoinZinc login and join in link:- CoinZinc.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is Coin Zinc a scam?
Coin Zinc is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- The business model of CoinZinc is a Ponzi scheme. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
- CoinZinc claims to pay its members up to 18% hourly profit for 20 hours but fails to provide the proof from where it can make such a huge amount of profit. Yep, it claims it will make a profit by using the investment of members in cryptocurrency trading and mining but fail to provide the proof to support its claims. There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the CoinZinc other than the money invested by the affiliates. So, it proves Coin Zinc is a Ponzi scheme.
- If some company can pay up to 18% hourly profit for 20 hours, then why that company has to collect the investment from several people to invest in their project by paying them up to 18% hourly profit instead of taking a loan from a bank in much more lower rate, less than 1% monthly? So, their business model doesn’t make any sense same as other Ponzi schemes.
- The Ponzi schemes like Coin Zinc only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that.
- CoinZinc has provided the registered document from the UK Companies House to make people believe it is a legit company. But, that is not a big deal and that registration is not a license to run an investment company like CoinZinc, instead, that is just for a tax purpose. Actually, anyone can provide the fake details to register a company in the UK Companies House. In order to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, we suggest you take a look at our this post:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves CoinZinc is one of those scams.
- There were many companies like CoinZinc which even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already warned people not to join these kinds of companies.
Aforementioned, CoinZinc is a Ponzi scheme. So, that is already enough to stay out of this site. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this CoinZinc.com review with your friends and families to warn them about this Coin Zinc scam:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to CoinZinc Ltd or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.