What is Coin Mining? Is CoinMining.me Scam or Legit?
Do you want to find out the reality of CoinMining and searching for the Coin Mining reviews for that? Do you want to find out what is CoinMining.me, either is Coin Mining a scam or a legit? Well, then here is the straight forward answer for you:-
CoinMining is a Ponzi scheme, which means it is an illegal and unsustainable company. Why are we saying so? You can find the details within our CoinMining review as below. But, after knowing the fact that Coin Mining is a Ponzi scheme, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, but instead want to find out the sustainable opportunities to make money online, then you can click the following respective links:-
List of Good and Trusted Online Works:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
List of Promising (Paying, but Risky) Online Works:- newsonlineincome.com/work-home-reviews/
Our No.1 Recommendation to Earn Money Online, WA:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, now let’s begin with our Coin Mining review in detail to find out what is CoinMining in real.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
CoinMining login and join in link:- CoinMining.me (Not Recommended to join)
What is CoinMining and why are we saying it is an illegal company?
CoinMining is a company which claims to be a cloud mining company, but in real is a Ponzi scheme, means its business model is neither a legal, nor a sustainable. On top of that, it hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating the website and also has hide those information within the WHOIS details. Hiding owner details itself proves that the intention of owner is not good because in online work industry only those companies hide their owner details which have linked other scam sites in the past or who have intention of scamming people with current site. Either way, it is very risky to involve with companies which have hidden owner details.
Actually, CoinMining is the exact copy of site known as BitcoinMining.me which has been already turned into scam without paying majority of members. It has also copied many details from another site known as TeraBox.me which has lots of complaints from the members for not paying them. The WHOIS details of BitcoinMining.me and TeraBox.me is also same which proves that these all sites are from same owner. Since BitcoinMining.me has already turned into scam completely without paying the majority of members, so we can say that the intention of the owner of these sties is not good due to which CoinMining also can turned into scam very soon, not only because it has connection with previous scam sites, but also because its business model is same with those scam sites. If some sites are already turned into scam due to their business nature, then it is 100% sure that another site with same business nature and same owner can’t sustain.
Actually, even if CoinMining was not linked with other scam sites, then also it can’t sustain due to its own business model. OK, let’s us point you out what is the problem in its business model.
- CoinMining is offering high rate of return than any other renowned cloud mining sites like Genesis Mining about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/genesis-mining/. Unlike the real cloud mining sites, it offers 500 GH/s free trial contract. None of the legit mining company can give 500 GH/s contract free of cost. CoinMining also guarantees the certain rate of return in certain period of time, such as CoinMining claims that investment could be earned back completely in half year, which means an unrealistic and unsustainable annual rate of return of more than 200% ROI. None of the real cloud mining will make such unrealistic and unsustainable claim.
- The website design, script, actually almost everything of CoinMining.me is exact copy of the scam site known as BitMining.me which has been already proven to be a scam. This is the big proof that this site is directly linked with that scam site because none of the legit sites will copy A to Z website content, business model, script and theme and that is from the site which has been already proven to be a scam
- CoinMining claims to provide secure mining, but even its own website hasn’t secure with minimum security such as SSL. None of the legit companies, specially investment companies will dare to operate their site without SSL security, only scam companies do.
- Actually, there is not any terms and conditions mentioned anywhere within a website. Any online works or businesses or even any business without terms and conditions proves that the owner is not serious about that business.
- There are already lots of complaints from the members of CoinMining for not paying them their owed money. Even if it has paid to some people, then also it has paid only to show the payment proof so that it can lure more people into its scheme.
Actually we can go on and on. But, if the business model of the site is bogus, if that site is proved to be linked with other scam sites, and if that site has not revealed the owner name and the address of the company, then that is already enough to prove that site is a scam. In case of CoinMining, you can find all these drawbacks together. So, there is no doubt to say that CoinMining.me is a bad company and it is a Ponzi scheme. That is why we have listed it within our Not Recommended list.
If you want to find out more details on illegal schemes like Ponzi and Pyramid, then you can click the following respective links:-
Ponzi Scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
Pyramid Scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/06/what-is-pyramid-scheme/
Please feel free to share this CoinMining.me review with your friends and families to warn them about it:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you want to report anything about Coin Mining or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to help you and hear from you.