Up3News.com Review: Up3News Scam Alert!
Beware of Up 3 News, it’s not a legit website. Actually, Up3News.com is a scam run and operated by the serial cybercriminal who has multiple similar kinds of sites such as MonthOfNews, Up1Line, MainofNews, BaseofNews, CapitalofNews, SoCupNews and so on.
OK, let’s find out in detail why is Up 3 News a scam, what makes a Up3News.com scam and what is Up3News.com in real through our Up3News review here. So, let’s begin with our Up 3 News review.
Up 3 News login and join in link:- Up3News.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Up3News.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, you can find multiple similar kinds of sites with exactly the same website theme, website script, and business model. None of these kinds of sites have paid to anyone and neither will pay in the future since their business model is completely bogus. So, this proves Up3News.com is a scam run and operated by the serial scammer which will not pay to anyone.
- It claims to pay up to $7 per news that you read on this site for a few minutes and claims you can make at least $90 a day. It also claims you can withdraw your earnings once your earnings become more than $800. However, those who have requested for cash-out their earnings after they reached the minimum cash-out threshold, Up3News.com hasn’t pay them anything. When those members asked Up3News’s team to release their payment, Up3News has suggested them to upgrade their account in order to get the payment fast. However, those members who believed them and upgraded their account by paying money from their own pocket, they also haven’t received any money from this site.
- These kinds of sites also try to trick members by suggesting them to upgrade their account to get more news per day.
- These kinds of sites also make money by selling the personal information of the members to the third parties such as email address, payment processor details and so on which members have to provide them during registration and cash-out request.
- Actually, the business model of the sites like Up3News proves themselves to be a scam because none of the legit companies can make any benefit by paying $3 to $7 for reading one news article. On top of that, they also claim to pay $90 per referral that members can refer which is another bogus claim. Anyway, they can claim anything because at the end they don’t have to pay anyone.
Since it is clear that Up3News is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
If you are looking for the tips to find out the scams by yourself, then you can find such tips by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Please feel free to share this Up3News review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to warn them about this Up 3 News scam:-
If you want to report something about “Up 3 News” or want to provide your own Up3News.com reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.