Are you searching for TheJobPayment.com reviews to find out either is TheJobPayment a scam or a legit, what is TheJobPayment.com in real? If so, then your search ends here because here, within our TheJobPayment review, you are going to find out the complete truth about The Job Payment. Actually, TheJobPayment.com is a scam.
Now let’s find out why is TheJobPayment.com a scam, what makes The Job Payment a scam through our The Job Payment review here. So, let’s begin with TheJobPayment.com review.
TheJobPayment.com is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- TheJobPayment.com claims to pay 5$ – 10$ for every unique click that members receive on their referral link for which members only need to copy-paste their referral link in different sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and so on. But everyone can advertise their website directly on sites like Facebook by paying around $5 per 15 to 100 clicks. So, why any website wants to pay $5 per one click which they can get at the rate $5 per 15 to 100 clicks. So, this proves the business claim made by TheJobPayment is completely bogus and it is not here to pay anyone because none of the business can survive by paying $5 to $10 per click which they receive on their website link from sites like Facebook, Twitter and so on.
- Like lots of scam sites, TheJobPayment.com also hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running TheJobPayment. It has also concealed owner’s name and owner’s address on WHOIS details. In the online work industry, only scam sites hide their owner details, not the legit ones.
- You can find the multiple scam sites which exactly look as same as TheJobPayment. The website theme, business model, website script and so on of those sites are exactly the same which proves those all sites are run and operated by the same cybercriminal. Few examples of those kinds of scams are GoForPartTime, MyMonthlyJob, StartWeeklyJob and so on. Actually, you can find 1000s of these kinds of scams.
- None of the sites similar to TheJobPayment had paid to anyone, neither will pay in the future because none of the legit companies can make any benefit by paying $5 to $10 per click that members receive on their referral link, this is completely a bogus business claim.
- These kinds of sites are found to be selling the personal details of the members and also found to be tricking members to pay some fees to withdraw their earnings. However, either members pay those fees or not, these kinds of sites have never paid them any money. Yes, TheJobPayment is even not paying to those members who have paid those fees to cash-out their earnings which prove The Job Payment is a scam.
Since it is clear that TheJobPayment is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have a technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please feel free to share this TheJobPayment review with your friends and families to warn them about this TheJobPayment scam:
Do you want to report something about “The Job Payment” or want to provide your own TheJobPayment reviews? Do you want to report about other scams? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.