This Finjom review reveals that Finjom.com is a scam. So, if you buy from them, you may get poor quality or wrong goods, or nothing at all. Moreover, their customer support for returns is not good, and they may overcharge your credit card as well.
You can find a comprehensive understanding of why we consider it a scam online store and how to protect yourself from these types of scams in this Finjom review.
Table of Contents
Why do we consider Finjom a scam online store?
We consider Finjom as a scam due to these reasons:
- Finjom.com is associated with Kentesh Ltd, a company connected to multiple suspicious and fraudulent websites such as Cattead, WedskeepShop, Dierrser, Variablete, Cedomee, Aliaspcy, Koilver, ShoeshopShop, and others.
- Further, the inconsistency between the website’s name “SomeThing Nice” and its domain name “Finjom.com” is a red flag that raises suspicions about its legitimacy.
- Moreover, the website’s design and content share striking resemblances with known scam sites, further casting doubt on its legitimacy.
- The offering of products at unrealistically cheap rates is highly unusual for legitimate online retailers, which raises suspicions about the authenticity of the website and the quality of the products it sells.
- Furthermore, the website employs counterfeit social media icons that mislead users by redirecting them to the homepage of the respective social media platforms instead of providing access to its own business-related social media pages.
- Customers who have encountered similar websites have reported a range of issues, including poor product quality, significant delivery delays, receipt of different or inferior products, or even non-delivery.
- Additionally, the website’s inadequate refund policy has proven to be a challenge in obtaining full refunds for purchases.
Questions Related to this Finjom review:
Now that you know that Finjom is a scam. So, you might want to know what happens when you buy from it, where you might come across similar scams, and how to save yourself from such scams, right? Well, we’ll provide the answers to these questions below.
What happens when someone buy goods from scam online stores like Finjom?
If you buy goods from scam online stores like Finjom, then you may face following issues:
- Non-Delivery of Orders: In many cases, customers who buy from scam websites never get the stuff they paid for. What’s more, these sites might give fake tracking info or just ignore all messages, leaving buyers with nothing.
- Receiving Low Quality or Wrong Goods: Often, scam websites like Finjom send goods that are of poor quality or very different from what was advertised. As a result, customers are left with knock-off or bad quality goods, or nothing at all.
- Shipping Delays: When customers do get their orders from scam websites, it can take a long time. This can be really frustrating, specially if they needed the stuff for a special event.
- Misleading Goods Details: Scam websites often trick customers with fake products details and pictures. What you see on the site might not be what you get, which can be really disappointing when the goods arrive.
- Difficulty to Get Refunds: It’s often tough to get refunds from scam websites because they have confusing refund rules. This can make it hard for customers to get their money back, and may end up losing all the money they spent.
- Payment Info Fraud: Sometimes, scammers can use your payment info for bad things, which might result in unknown and extra charges on your credit or debit cards.
- Identity Theft: Scam websites can be risky when you share personal info like your name, address, and phone number. As a result, you might become a target for identity theft or phishing attempts.
Where can you spot scam online stores like Finjom?
You may spot scam online stores like Finjom in following places:
- Online Searches: When you’re looking for certain products or services, scam websites can show up in search results. So, it’s important to check if a website is genuine before clicking on it.
- Emails and Text Messages: Scammers may send emails or text messages with links to fake online shops. Furthermore, these emails and text messages can pretend to be from trusted companies to trick people into clicking harmful links.
- Social Media: You can find ads of scam online stores like Finjom on social medias. So, try to find out about those stores before buying from such ads.
- Online Shops: Despite measures to detect and remove bad sellers, scammers can still be found on platforms like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy.
- Social Media Marketplaces: Watch out on platforms like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist. Since, some people may try to scam you there. So, be extra careful when you’re dealing with strangers or businesses you don’t know.
- Phishing Websites: Scammers create phishing websites that mimic real websites, sharing them through email, text messages, or social media messages.
- Mobile Apps: Scammers sometimes put fake shopping apps on app stores. They make them look real, but they’re actually trying to steal your personal and money info.
- Online Ads: Scam online stores can promote their products using banner ads on websites or in mobile apps. So, when you click on these ads, you might end up on fake websites.
- Pop-Up Ads: Be careful with pop-up ads that show up while you’re browsing websites. Some of them might take you to scam online stores or harmful websites.
- Online Forums and Chat Rooms: Scammers may promote fake online stores in online forums and chats. So, users should stay doubtful.
How to save yourself from scam online stores like Finjom?
To save yourself from scam online stores like Finjom, you can check the following things:
- Check if the website like Finjom has a valid physical address, phone number, and email address.
- Also, be wary of websites with spelling and grammar errors, misspelled domain names, or that mimic well-known brands.
- And, look for “https://” in the website’s URL.
- Look for customer reviews and ratings.
- Pay special attention to negative reviews.
Deals that Seem Too Good To Be True.
- Be cautious of websites offering goods at low prices.
- So, to get an idea of the real market price, compare the prices of the same or similar goods on other trusted websites.
Trust Seal Logos:
- Genuine websites often display real trust seals from reputable companies like McAfee, Norton, or BBB. But, scam sites display the fake ones.
- So, to check such trust seals, click them, as real ones lead to official verification pages. But, fake ones either cannot be clicked or lead to random pages.
- Be cautious if a website only accepts unsafe payment methods, like gift cards, wire transfers, and so on, instead of safe payment methods like credit cards or PayPal.
Too Much Personal Info:
- Be cautious when websites ask for too much personal info. Since, scammers may misuse your info for identity theft.
Unknown Emails and Ads:
- Do not click on links in unknown emails or ads.
Well Known Online Stores:
- When possible, shop on well-known online stores like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and so on.
- If you find a doubtful online store, report it to relevant authorities, such as your country’s consumer protection agency, BBB, FBI, FTC, etc.
Conclusion of this Finjom Review:
Considering the information presented in the Finjom review above, there are significant indications that Finjom is a scam online store.
However, we know people’s opinion can differ, so please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below. Since, this can help others to know more about this website. So, let’s work together to make the internet safer.
Help Us Fight Online Scams
Please report any online scams in the comments below. Your insights can help others spot scams.
Spread the Word
You can help by sharing this Finjom review with your friends and family on your social media. Also, spreading the word about these fake online stores can make it easier for others to know about them.
Many people get tricked by fake online shops due to low prices that they offer. Remember, if a deal seems too good to be true, it’s likely not true. So, watch out for attractive deals and low prices, since these mostly mean the store isn’t honest. Stay alert and keep yourself safe from scams.
Answers of FAQs based on this Finjom Review
Why should I be cautious about Finjom?
You should be cautious about Finjom.com since there are multiple red flags that suggest it is not a genuine online store as mentioned in the Finjom review above.
Does it offer goods at low prices?
Yes, Finjom.com offers goods at prices that are too much low, which is uncommon for genuine online stores. Mostly, scam online stores offer such prices.
What issues have customers faced with similar websites?
Customers who have used websites like Finjom.com have reported various problems, including low goods quality, delivery delays, getting wrong goods, or even nothing at all.
What are the products that Finjom.com sells?
Loerce sells products like Laser Engraver, Burrier Shoe Rack Made of pure wood, Entryway Rack Shoe Rack, Portable Ice Machine with Bluetooth Connectivity, Simple Houseware 3-Tier Shoe Rack Storage Organizer, etc.