EwMoney.Win Review. Is EwMoney Scam or Legit?
EwMoney.Win Scam Alert! What is EwMoney.Win? EwMoney.Win is undoubtedly a scam because Ew Money Win is from the same scammer who has exactly similar kinds of scam sites.
You can find the list of those similar scam sites by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/petdengi/
We can say these all sites are from the same scammer because these sites have same website script, same business model, same way to scam people and so on. None of these sites have paid to anyone, neither will pay in the future because their business model is completely bogus.
So, now it is clear either is EwMoney.Win a scam or a legit, what is EwMoney Win in real. However, we are here providing you lots of details about EwMoney which you can find within our EwMoney review as below, for that you don’t have to search any further EwMoney.Win reviews. So, your search for EwMoney reviews ends here.
However, after knowing the fact that EwMoney.Win is a scam, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, instead want to find out the real opportunities to make money online, then you can find those by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all kinds of legit online works and businesses, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate. If you want to know why then you can find that within our detailed review on Wealthy Affiliate simply by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s begin with our Ew Money review in detail to find out what is Ew Money Win in real and why is Ew Money a scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Why is EwMoney a scam? Let’s find out in detail
Aforementioned, we have already made you clear that EwMoney is a scam. However, we are here providing you the additional details as below which proves EwMoney is a complete scam.
- The owner details and company’s address of EwMoney is completely hidden within a WHOIS and hasn’t provided in its official website as well. None of the legit online work companies hide their owner details, only the scam companies do.
- EwMoney hasn’t paid to anyone but has provided lots of fake payment proofs.
- The business model of EwMoney itself proves that this company is fake. None of the companies will make any benefit by advertising in sites like EwMoney at the rate 10 cents per view. So, their claim to pay 10 cents per view is bogus in itself. So, this proves that EwMoney is not here to pay anyone.
- EwMoney claims to pay 10 cents per ad that you view on its website and you can find lots of such ads. When you view those ads, you will notice your earnings are increasing in your EwMoney’s account balance. But when you reach the minimum cash-out threshold and request for cash-out your earnings, this company will not pay you anything.
- Once the members reach the minimum cash-out threshold and request for the cash-out, then EwMoney doesn’t pay them, instead will ask them either to buy the referrals or upgrade their account to be eligible to get the payment and in order to do that, members have to pay money from their own pocket and even if members do that, then also EwMoney doesn’t pay them, instead will just delete their account and misuse their credit card information. That is its trick to make money out of members, that is why EwMoney is online.
EwMoney also makes money for itself by selling the personal information of the members to the third parties which members have to provide them during the registration or payment request, such as the email address, payment processors details and so on.
There are 1000s of these kinds of scam sites which haven’t paid to anyone. You will only waste your time and money by involving with these kinds of sites.
If you have already registered with this site, at least don’t purchase anything within this site and never ever provide your credit card information to this site, otherwise, you will end up canceling your credit card. If you have already provided your credit card information to this site, then we suggest you contact your credit card company immediately to save your money.
Aforementioned, now it is clear why is EwMoneyWin a scam site. So, we have listed EwMoney within our Bad and Scams category.
We have also provided some tips which will help you to identify if any sites are scams or not by yourself which you can find by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Please feel free to share this EwMoneyWin review with your friends and families so that they can find out about this EwMoneyWin scam:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to EwMoney or related to the online work and business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.