Dogex.LTD Review: Is a Dogex LTD Scam or Genuine?
Are you trying to find out what is Dogex.LTD in real, either is a Dogex.LTD scam or legit and searching Dogex LTD reviews for that? If so, then you have landed in the right place. Here, in our Dogex LTD review, you are going to find out the complete truth about Dogex LTD. So, let’s begin with our Dogex review to find out either is a Dogex scam or trustworthy.
Actually, Dogex.LTD is a scam, not a safe place to invest. If you want to know why then you can find the reasons explained below.
Dogex LTD is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Dogex LTD is an illegal and unsustainable scheme known as a Ponzi scheme. So, Dogex LTD is a scam.
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into Dogex LTD other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. So, it is a Ponzi scheme. In Ponzi schemes, they never have a real source of income and they pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members. Ponzi schemes only pay a few members so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more investment into their scheme. When they collect a huge amount of money, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members. In Ponzi schemes, the majority of members will always lose their money in the end. That’s why legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes.
- Yes, we agree that Dogex has claimed it is using the investment of members in its blockchain (cryptocurrency) projects and making a real profit to pay back a huge amount of profit to its members such as 20% daily profit forever or 2200% profit in 60 days and so on. Now, this is a bogus claim because none of the experts in blockchain technology (cryptocurrency) can guarantee such amount of return in such a short period of time. It is practically not possible to guarantee such amount of profit. On top of that, why anyone will collect the investment from several people and pay them such a huge amount of profit instead of investing their own money and making all profit for themselves? Even if they don’t have money, they can take a loan from a bank in less than 1% monthly interest rate. So, why anyone will raise a fund by paying 20% daily profit? Like other Ponzi schemes, Dogex LTD also doesn’t pass this logic test and prove itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- Don’t fall into its UK Companies House registration document. That is not a license to run an investment company. Instead, that registration is just for a tax purpose which anyone can register easily even by providing a virtual address. If you want to find out how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, you can click >HERE<.
- The company’s address that Dogex LTD has provided on its website is not its address. That is just an address rented to register a company in the UK Companies House. There is not any company with name Dogex LTD located on that address. If you don’t believe us, you can go and check there.
Aforementioned, it is clear that Dogex is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category. However, if you still don’t believe us, then you can ask the legal authorities in your country to check the business of Dogex LTD, then you can find out the reality by yourself.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Dogex.LTD fraud site by sharing this Dogex LTD review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Dogex LTD? Do you want to provide your own Dogex.LTD reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-