BitVertigo Scam Alert! It is an Illegal Scheme
If you were searching for the BitVertigo reviews to find out either is BitVertigo.com a scam or a legit, then you must know that BitVertigo.com is a scam. Now if you want to know why is Bit Vertigo a scam, what makes Bit Vertigo LTD a scam, what is BitVertigo.com in real and so on, then let’s begin with our BitVertigo review.
What is Bit Vertigo? Why is a BitVertigo.com scam?
BitVertigo is nothing other than the Ponzi scheme which means it is an illegal and unsustainable scheme. So, its business model itself makes it a scam. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can find out by clicking >HERE<.
Now let’s find out why is BitVertigo a Ponzi scheme as below.
Bit Vertigo login and join in link:- BitVertigo.com (Not recommended to join because it’s a scam)
BitVertigo is a Ponzi scheme due to the following facts
- BitVertigo is claiming to pay up to 300% profit after 3 days by investing the money of members in monetary, financial and cryptocurrency including Forex. However, this statement itself prove it is a Ponzi scheme because none of the experts can guarantee 300% profit within 3 days by investing in monetary, financial and cryptocurrency.
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the BitVertigo other than the money invested by the members which once again prove it is a Ponzi scheme. So, it can only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members which can’t be sustained for a long time. However, we don’t think even it will try to sustain for a long time, instead, it will stop paying or shutdown anytime soon in the future and run away with the money of majority of members.
- Don’t go after the UK Companies House registration document which it has provided on its website in the name of Bit Vertigo LTD because lots of scam companies have already registered from the UK Companies House by providing third-party identities and virtual address. In order to find out in detail how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, you can click >HERE<.
- The video testimonials that it has provided on its website are made by hiring the performers, so those are not the real testimonials.
- It is claiming to pay referral commission up to 3 level downlines same like MLM companies but on the sales of its ROI plans, not on the sales of any real products or services which makes it another illegal scheme, known as a Pyramid scheme. If you don’t know what is Pyramid scheme, then you can click >HERE<.
So, form every angle BitVertigo is yelling to be a scam. That’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Scam companies always show you the easy way to make money, but none of them are real. However, if you are ready to do some work, then there are plenty of options to make money online some of which we have listed on this page:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
After doing lots of research on various kinds of online works and businesses, we come to the conclusion that blogging is the best way to make money online. But, lots of people think blogging is very difficult and they need to have technical knowledge for that. Well, that is not true. If you join the No.1 rated online business training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily make money from blogging without having any technical knowledge. If you are interested, then you can find more details on Wealthy Affiliate by clicking >HERE<.
Please feel free to share this BitVertigo.com review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this Bit Vertigo scam:-
Do you want to say something about Bit Vertigo LTD or want to provide your own Bit Vertigo reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate online businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.