Are you searching for the Bitcoinminas review / BitcoinMining review to find out what is BitcoinMining, either is BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas.com genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our BitcoinMining review, you are going to find out the complete truth about BitcoinMining, which is also known as Bitcoinminas.
Actually, BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas.com is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so it is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our Bitcoinminas review / BitcoinMining review below.
BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas.com is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, BitcoinMining is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes. If you don't know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can click >HERE<.
- We can confirm that it is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into BitcoinMining other than the money invested by its members.
- It claims to pay up to 200% profit in 4 days on the investment amount of members by investing in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market but fails to provide the proof to support that claim. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market.
- On top of that, none of the experts in the cryptocurrency field can guarantee exact 200% profit in 4 days. Cryptocurrency market is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like 200% in 4 days. So, the business claim made by BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas itself proves it is lying about its business. So, it is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn't have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- Ponzi schemes attract people by showing them real payment proofs, which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- Ponzi schemes even want to pay continuously, then also they can't because each time they pay their members, they will create the debt equal to the amount of profit they pay to their members. Due to which they will run out of the fund pretty soon if they keep on paying the members.
- However, they don't care about that and will stop paying anytime whenever they collect enough amount of money for them. That's why only a few members make money in a Ponzi scheme while the majority of members will lose their money.
- It claims it is registered as BITCOINMINING LTD through the UK Companies House. However, that is not a big deal. In the past, many Ponzi schemes had already scammed lots of people who were registered from the UK Companies House.
- Actually, that registration is not a license to run an investment company like BITCOIN MINING LTD, instead, that is a registration for the tax purpose which anyone can register very easily. Most of the scam companies are found to be registering from the UK Companies House by providing virtual address and third-party identities.
- On top of that, there is not any proof which proves BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas.com is operating by BITCOIN MINING LTD. If you want to find out in detail how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<
- Although BITCOINMINING LTD claims to be registered in the UK, it has provided its company's address as 301 Harbour Pl Dr, Tampa, FL 33602 which is from the USA. So, why any company from the USA will be registered from the UK Companies House. On top of that, when we searched online, we didn't find any company with name Bitcoinminas or BitcoinMining LTD on that address. So, this proves it has lied about its company's address.
- It hasn't provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Bitcoinminas.com on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS. This proves its owner doesn't want to reveal his/her identity, which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that Bitcoinminas aka BitcoinMining is a scam, so we have listed it in our Scam category.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Bitcoinminas aka BitcoinMining scam by sharing this BitcoinMining review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about BitcoinMining? Do you want to provide your own BitcoinMining aka Bitcoinminas.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.