Bizzilions.com Review: Bizzilions Scam Alert!
Bizzilions Review: Beware of Bizzilions.com scam site, it is not a legit business, instead it is an illegal and unsustainable business known as a Ponzi scheme. Since now you know that Bizzilions.com is a scam site, so your search for Bizzilions reviews to find out either is Bizzilions.com a scam or legit ends here.
However, if you want to find out in detail why is Bizzilions a Ponzi scheme, what makes Bizzilions.com a scam and what is Bizzilions.com in real, then you can continue reading this Bizzilions.com review as below.
What is Bizzilions.com and why is Bizzilions a fraudulent business?
Aforementioned, we already made you clear that Bizzilions.com is a Ponzi scheme which means it is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so it is a fraudulent business. Ponzi scheme like Bizzilions.com is a fake investment scheme, not the real one. These kinds of businesses never can pay for a long time and only pay few members at starting just to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam. Well, to be more clear, let us explain you point by point as below.
- Bizzilions claims to pay up to 1020% profit in 155 days on the investment amount of members by investing in media agency which acts as an intermediary in transactions related to the transfer of rights to streaming broadcasts, TV programs, sporting events, and the distribution of advertising content. However, this is a completely bogus and unpractical claim. Let’s think generally. Why any media agency will raise the fund to invest in their project by paying up to 1020% profit in 155 days when they can simply take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate? So, there is no logic behind the business claim made by Bizzilions and prove itself to be a scam.
- The only verifiable source of income coming into Bizzilions is nothing other than the money invested by the affiliates which prove it is running a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemes never have any source of income and they just route the money between the members and pay one member using the money invested by other members. But when they pay in that way, they create the debt equal to the amount of profit that they pay to the member. For example, if Bizzilions pay 1020% to one member, then it needs to pay 920% of net profit amount using the money invested by the other 10 members. So, each time it pays 1020%, it creates a debt equal to the net profit amount which is 920%. In this way, the debt will be kept on increasing and ultimately Bizzilions will be run out of the fund. However, Ponzi schemes like Bizzilions don’t care about running out of the fund because they never wait for so long time. They will pay only a few members at starting and that is also only to show the payment proofs. When they collect enough amount of money for themselves, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of members. This is how all Ponzi schemes are operated. That’s why Ponzi schemes like Bizzilions are illegal and unsustainable schemes.
- If you check the company’s address provided by Bizzilions on its “Contact Us” page, then you will find out there is no such office with name Bizzilions on those addresses. So, this proves Bizzilions is lying about its real company’s location. Now which companies will lie about their address? Definitely the scam ones.
- Bizzilions has completely concealed its owner name and company’s address in WHOIS details. If it is providing the real owner details on its website, then there is no reason to hide the same details in WHOIS. After all, it is running an illegal scheme, so its owners want to remain hidden.
- Like lots of Ponzi schemes, Bizzilions is also making people fool by showing the company’s registration document registered from the UK Companies House. However, don’t fall into that trick. That registration is not a license to run an investment company, instead is just a registration for tax purpose which anyone can register very easily, even by providing virtual address and third-party identities. If you want to find how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<. And those other countries registration provided by Bizzilions also have the same story.
- Legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Bizzilions. It is a crime to involve with the Ponzi schemes.
- If you still don’t believe us, then you can contact the legal authorities in your country and ask them to check the business of Bizzilions.com, then you will find out the reality by yourself.
Now it is clear that Bizzilions is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find more details on Wealthy Affiliate by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Bizzilions.com scam by sharing this Bizzilions review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Bizzilions? Do you want to provide your own Bizzilions.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.