Are you searching for the BasaChic reviews to find out what is BasaChic.com in real and either is a BasaChic.com scam or genuine. If so, through this BasaChic review, you are going to find out the complete truth about BasaChic so that you will have a clear idea about either is a BasaChic fraud or trustworthy. So, let’s begin with our Basa Chic review.
Actually, due to the reasons we have explained below, we don’t recommend BasaChic for online shopping.
We don’t recommend BasaChic due to the following reasons:-
- BasaChic has lots of other similarities with a bunch of problematic sites. For example:- Its website theme is not so tidy; Lots of images provided on BasaChic website are blurred which don’t look like the original pictures; The faces of models have been cropped out from most of the product images presented on BasaChic website which is mostly done by online stores when they copy-paste those images from other websites without taking their consent so that it will be difficult for the copyright holder to find those images easily; BasaChic hasn’t secured its website properly.
- Since BasaChic hasn’t secured its website properly, so your personal and financial information might be at risk if you shop at BasaChic.
- BasaChic hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating the BasaChic online store. However, legit online stores always provide the detailed company’s address including phone number. Since there are lots of scam online stores these days, so it is better to avoid such online store which doesn’t provide detailed contact information.
- We have found lots of online stores these days similar to BasaChic which have lots of complaints. Users of similar kinds of sites have complained that the customer support of these kinds of online stores is very bad and the items they have delivered are very low in quality which looks completely different than what they have advertised on their website. Users have complained that they have paid more money than the real value of the products. Users of similar kinds of sites have also complained about the delivery time and useless refund policy of these kinds of sites. BasaChic has lots of similarities to those kinds of online stores.
- Like other similar kinds of problematic sites, BasaChic is also offering a heavy discount on the price of products listed on its website.
Due to the reasons mentioned above, we don’t recommend BasaChic. So, we have listed BasaChic.com in our Not Recommended sites list. However, if you have a different opinion or want to provide your own Basa Chic reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
You can also comment below if you want to report any online scams. After all your comment can help others here to identify more scams.
It is also better you share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts so that lots of people know the reality of online stores like BasaChic. It will help them to identify similar kinds of online stores.
Actually, many people fall into the scam online stores due to the very low product price that most of the scam online stores offer on relative products. BasaChic is also offering a high discount on various products listed on BasaChic website. So, many people fall into scam online stores due to the price they offer. However, instead of falling for that, avoid them. If you find something too good to be true, then you should know that may not be true. So, don’t fall into the trap of scammers just because they attract you with flashy design, attractive products, and very low price. Instead, you must know that is a sign of bad online stores.
Please feel free to share this BasaChic review with your friends and families through your social media accounts so that they can find out either is a BasaChic genuine or a hoax.
Do you want to report something about BasaChic or want to provide your own BasaChic.com reviews? Do you need our help regarding online work and business industry or to investigate online businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
# The North Face Scam Online Stores
# MyShopify Scam Online Stores
Laura (Tuesday, 17 September 2019 16:37)
I ordered three items from them about 2.5 weeks ago. When I click on my order from the confirmation email, it shows that they have not shipped yet. I tried to leave a review but it won’t let me, saying only people who have purchased the item can leave a review (which makes no sense because I did purchase them!!). I sent an email to the service address, but now I’m starting to think that it’s probably a scam….
Sarah (Tuesday, 01 October 2019 20:51)
I purchased from Basachic in August and have not received any shipment. I contacted them regarding the shipment and they said it was en route, however, my account info shipping status still says it’s waiting to be shipped. I am thinking this is a scam. I do get responses but until I receive my shipment, I’m doubtful this is a legitimate online store.
Dianne mealer (Thursday, 03 October 2019 08:01)
there is no way to track my order if I dont hear something from you I will be forced to take action!!!
Delilah Hodges (Monday, 07 October 2019 18:21)
I ordered 3 items from Basachic got an order number, when I emailed them they said it could take up to 20 days to be shipped. I have since emailed them 3 more times for a confirmation and tracking number and get no response at all. I wish I had checked this information out first. I guess I am out $114.00. I sent my order in on 9/5/19.
fizza (Wednesday, 16 October 2019 11:50)
I ordered two things from basachic at the beginning of August. I received one item and it looked nothing like the picture. I later found that same product on Aliexpress for WAY cheaper. I am still waiting for the second item and they occasionally respond by saying “be patient”. Like the other user, I tried to leave a review on the website and it said that I wasn’t allowed to because I hadn’t bought anything from their site (which is obviously untrue). Definitely do not buy anything from them.
Cherry Kerr (Thursday, 17 October 2019 20:47)
I ordered a top in September and have not received it yet. It’s been over a month.
Karin F (Friday, 18 October 2019 06:34)
Same as all the other responses, I ordered over 3 weeks ago and it keeps saying it hasn’t even shipped yet. Of course they don’t respond to any emails asking what’s going on. Do not order from these people!
T Roodt (Thursday, 31 October 2019 02:38)
I purchased 4 products from Basachic 34 days ago and there is still no shipping. I constantly have to contact them and when they finally respond it is the same nonsense of quality being poor and having to remake the items…….what a scam, this is definitely a site to stay away from. Plan on taking action against them
Sue (Saturday, 02 November 2019 03:29)
I purchased 3 items from BasaChic 30+ days ago and haven’t heard a thing. Tried to call, which is a non-working number. Tried to contact the marketing company, with no reply. Much to my dismay, it looks like a scam.
Kat (Wednesday, 20 November 2019 08:49)
Total scam. I ordered a fully lined coat (the picture of the coat was beautiful), waited 7 weeks and received a piece of polyester that looked like it came from The Dollar Store … no lining, no details as the picture showed. They would not refund my money & the cost to return it to China was as much as I paid for the purchase. Scammed!!
BASACHIC IS A SCAM (Thursday, 21 November 2019 02:14)
Basachic is a complete scam, I ordered from them and after 2 months of not receiving any tracking numbers and products never being sent. All I received was one excuse after another. I requested a refund and also contacted Paypal to do a refund. I finally received the refund and lost a third of the money paid as the exchange rate had changed. Basachic advised this is not their problem, why should they lose money. They failed to deliver, why should I lose money!!!!!
STAY AWAY THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Shelly (Tuesday, 21 January 2020 15:09)
I ordered 3 items. FB promotions. Anyway I ordered them on 10/6/19. After multiple emails trying to find my items I finally received a email stating that my package was in customs. I received (1) out of the (3). IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO. Color was all wrong, no fur lining and the fabric was a thin material (nothing I would call outerwear) Its a cheap imitation of something that looked so nice. I have contacted PayPal and the company. I want a full refund. SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE THEY PREY ON FACE BOOK PEOPLE. BEWARE
Sonya Herro (Wednesday, 19 February 2020 20:29)
I have ordered from them and have not received anything and get no response from them they charged my cc and was buzzlily on the card will contact bank scam