Table of Contents
Zogrl.com Review: Is a Zogrl Scam or Legit?
Zogrl.com which is claiming to sell the products like Boots, Heels, Sandals and so on doesn’t look like a genuine online store. So do we mean Zogrl.com is a scam? Well, you can find out either is a Zogrl.com scam or trustworthy and what is Zogrl.com in real through our Zogrl review here. So, your search for Zogrl reviews to find its reality ends here. OK, let’s begin with our Zogrl review.
Actually, we don’t recommend you to purchase any item from Zogrl online store due to the facts that we have found about it. You can find those facts explained below.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-
# Tomtop Online Store – Not Recommended
# ZodBuy Online Store – Not Recommended
# Maxinina Online Store – Not Recommended
# List of Good and Trusted Online Works and Businesses
# Review on Wealthy Affiliate – Our No. 1 Recommendation to Make Money Online
We don’t recommend Zogrl online store due to the following facts:-
- There are only negative reviews and complaints about Zogrl around the internet but not even a single positive Zogrl.com review. We know that every company has complaints but in the case of Zogrl online store, we are unable to find out even a single positive Zogrl review. This makes clear that Zogrl is not doing good with its clients.
- Lots of details provided in the various pages of Zogrl.com website, such as “Return Policy”, “Shipping & Delivery”, “Privacy & Security” and so on match with lots of scam sites.
- The website Zogrl.com hasn’t designed properly which looks very much unprofessional and scammy. For example, its website theme is very untidy; it hasn’t provided any website logo or favicon; it hasn’t provided “Terms of Service” which is a very essential page for online store; the images provided in the Zogrl.com website are blurred which don’t look like original pictures; the home page image of Zogrl.com website is also very much low in quality.
- The trust seal logos of VeriSign presented on the product detail pages of Zogrl.com website are not clickable. However, the real trust seal logo of VeriSign should be clickable so that we can click on that which will send us to the official website of VeriSign to verify that logo. So, it proves that Zogrl is tricking people by showing fake trust seal logos which is definitely not a good sign.
- Since Zogrl.com is not secured properly, so if you shop at this site, your personal and financial information such as credit card information might be on risk.
Due to the reasons as mentioned above, we don’t recommend you to purchase any item from Zogrl online store. So, we have listed Zogrl in our Not Recommended sites list.
If your friends and families want to find out either is a Zogrl.com fraud or safe, then you can share this Zogrl review with them through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to say something about Zogrl or want to provide your own Zogrl.com reviews? Do you need our help to investigate online works and businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Write a comment
Rabbs (Wednesday, 12 June 2019 09:58)
So if we have already purchased something from them ,how do we get our money back ?
Sylvia J McBurrow (Wednesday, 12 June 2019 17:27)
I purchased a pair of sandals from Zogrl.com, it’s been almost three weeks and I still have received my order nor can i popularly track my order. The website says down for maintenance and has been that way since the second day I placed my order. It’s a horrible site/ company. My bank is giving me a hard time to get my money back and I’m just so upset. I do not recommend this site to anyone!!!
K (Thursday, 13 June 2019 11:09)
Having Similar issues with customer service. The tracking link doesn’t work, the customer service email from “Lisa” is not professional. When I asked what is taking so long she replied “please give it more time”. no explanation or anything and the email is half Chinese.
My bank flagged it as fraud when I first made the purchase but I told them it was ok. Now that it’s been a month and I haven’t gotten my order I’m contacting them to get my money back. DON’T USE THE SIGHT!
LaTanya (Saturday, 15 June 2019 09:00)
I have not received my order and it’s been over a month. The tracking process does not work. They never reply back to my email and at this time I’m going to contact my bank and see if I can dispute the payment .
Jennifer (Wednesday, 10 July 2019 08:08)
I, too placed an order with this website. The items came (all wrong) and very cheap quality. After several emails with Lisa, she told me to donate the items to goodwill! Don’t be scammed people. $200 chalked up to not checking reviews first. If it seems too good to be true, it is.