What is BitDoggy.Top? Is Bit Doggy Top a Scam or a Legit?
BitDoggy is a scam and we can say this just by observing the business claims of this company.
However, if you want to find out in detail why is BitDoggy a scam, what is Bit Doggy Top in real, then you can find that later within our BitDoggy.Top review here, for that you don’t have to search any other BitDoggy.Top reviews. So, if you were searching for the BitDoggy reviews, then your search ends here because, here, within our BitDoggy review, you can find out the complete truth about BitDoggy.
However, now you know that BitDoggy.Top is a scam. So, after knowing this fact, if you don’t want to find out more about BitDoggy, but instead want to find out the list of genuine ways to make money online, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Although we have listed several kinds of genuine ways to make money online, our No. 1 recommendation for that is Wealthy Affiliate. If you don’t know what is Wealthy Affiliate, then you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Bit Doggy review to find out in detail what is BitDoggy in real and why is a BitDoggy.Top scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
BitDoggy login and join in link:- BitDoggy.Top (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is BitDoggy.Top a scam?
Bit Doggy is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- It is not a legal company but is an illegal scheme known as a Ponzi scheme. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
- None of the legit companies will collect the money from several people by paying them up to 0.25% hourly profit for 40 days (means 240% in 40 days), instead, they will take a loan from a bank if they need to raise a fund for their project at much more lower rate, less than 1% monthly. So, why would any company like to pay 0.25% hourly profit to raise a fund instead of paying 1% monthly? So, the business model of Ponzi scheme like BitDoggy doesn’t make any sense and prove itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- These kinds of companies only pay few members in order to show the payment proofs and will not pay the majority of members. These kinds of companies never have a real source of income and just pay few members by using the investment of other members and will stop paying all of sudden and the majority of members will lose their money.
- These kinds of companies always put fake owner’s name on their website but always hide the real owner’s name and the company’s address. BitDoggy has also masked that information within its WHOIS. In online business industry, if some companies are hiding their owner details, then you must know that their intention is not good because none of the legit companies hide their owner details.
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves BitDoggy.Top is one of those scams. Legal authorities have already seized lots of similar kinds of companies. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already issued the warning to the general public to stay away from these kinds of companies.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that BitDoggy.Top is an illegal and unsustainable company with unclear owner details. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this Bit Doggy Top review with your friends and families to warn them about this BitDoggy scam:-
Your comment is valuable to us. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to BitDoggy.Top or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.