What is BitcoinSolve.com? Is BitcoinSolve Scam or Legit?
BitcoinSolve.com is a scam. If you want to know why is BitcoinSolve.com a scam, then you can find the details within our BitcoinSolve review here. For that, you don’t have to search any other BitcoinSolve reviews.
So, if you are searching for the BitcoinSolve.com reviews to find out either is BitcoinSolve a scam or legit, what is Bitcoin Solve in real, then your search ends here because here we are going to provide the complete truth about BitcoinSolve.
Now you know clearly that BitcoinSolve is a scam, so we don’t recommend it. However, if you want to know which companies we have recommended for online works and businesses, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Although we have listed several kinds of legit online works and businesses, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate. If you don’t know what is Wealthy Affiliate, then you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Bitcoin Solve review to find out in detail what is BitcoinSolve in real and why is a BitcoinSolve.com scam.
BitcoinSolve login and join in link:- BitcoinSolve.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is Bitcoin Solve a scam?
Bitcoin Solve is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- The business model of BitcoinSolve.com is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi and Pyramid schemes.
- None of the legit companies will offer to pay up to 400% profit within 70 business days because if some company can make that much profit in real, then in first place that company will take a loan from a bank in much more lower rate, less than 1% monthly to invest in their project than taking the investment from the several people and paying them up to 400% profit in 70 days. So, the business model of BitcoinSolve doesn’t make any sense same as other Ponzi schemes.
- The only verifiable source of income that we can verify in BitcoinSolve is not other than the money invested by the affiliates. More than that, there is not any other verifiable source of income coming into the BitcoinSolve although it claims it can make a profit from Stock Exchange. It fails to provide the proof of its source of income. Actually, in reality, none of the experts can guarantee such high rate of return in such a short period of time by investing in Stock Exchange. So, that proves BitcoinSolve can only pay existing members using the money invested by new members, same as other Ponzi schemes which can’t sustain for a long run.
- BitcoinSolve hasn’t provided any real details about who and from where is operating BitcoinSolve within its official website and in its WHOIS because it has provided the address from USA within its website while the registration document with UK address. Hiding real owner details is a big warning sign in the case of investment companies like BitcoinSolve.
- Instead of providing the real owner details, BitcoinSolve.com has only provided the registered document from the UK Companies House. But, that is not a big deal because anyone can provide the fake details (such as fake address) to register a company in UK Companies House. In order to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- The registration document which BitcoinSolve has provided is not even in the name of BitcoinSolve but in the name “Secure-Investment Limited”, however, in WHOIS it has mentioned the registered company name as “Bittrex Crypto Currency Ltd” which proves it is lying about its company registration.
- The registration document which BitcoinSolve has provided was registered on 30 January 2017 and the official website of BitcoinSolve has been registered in October 2017. However, BitcoinSolve has claimed it is in the business from 2011. So this proves it is lying about its launch date just to attract people to its scam.
- The Ponzi schemes like Bitcoin Solve only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that. So, don’t fall for these kinds of companies because it is 100% confirmed that they will stop paying very soon later.
- BitcoinSolve is also a Pyramid scheme because it offers the referral commission up to 3 level downlines same like MLM (Multi-Level Marking) companies, but on the sales of its ROI Ponzi plans, not on the sales of any real products or services. So, if any company offers the referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling any real products or services, then that company falls into an illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme.
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves Bitcoin Solve is one of those scams.
- There were many companies like BitcoinSolve which even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and the legal authorities have already issued warnings to stay away from these kinds of businesses.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that BitcoinSolve is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid with unclear owner details. So, BitcoinSolve is a scam and we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Please spread the awareness about this Bitcoin Solve scam by sharing this BitcoinSolve.com review through your social media accounts:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you want to report anything about BitcoinSolve or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to help you and hear from you.