ViralPay Review: ViralPay.co Scam Alert! Not Legit
ViralPay.co Review: Beware of ViralPay Scam.
Are you trying to find out either is a Viral Pay scam or legit, what is ViralPay.co in real, either it really pays or not and so on? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our ViralPay.co review, you are going to find out the complete truth about it. So, your search for ViralPay.co reviews ends here. OK, let’s begin with our Viral Pay review to find out either is a ViralPay scam or legit.
So, what do you think? What is Viral Pay? Either is a ViralPay.co scam or legit?
ViralPay.co is a scam, there is no doubt on that. So, let’s find out why is ViralPay.co a scam through our Viral Pay review as below.
ViralPay.co is a fraudulent website due to the following facts:-
- On the “About Us” page of ViralPay.co, you will find out that it has claimed it is online from 2015. However, when we checked the registration date of “viralpay.co” domain, we found that it has been registered at 2019-03-09 which makes clear that ViralPay.co is lying that it is online from 2015. None of the legit online work companies lie about their registration date.
- In the “About Us” page, ViralPay has also claimed that its parent company is online from 2005 but hasn’t mentioned the name of that parent company.
- The official Facebook page of ViralPay (https://www.facebook.com/viralpayofficial) has been already down by now. It is never a good sign if Facebook suspends some Facebook pages since Facebook only blocks pages when they find out some scam activity running there.
- Viral Pay has mentioned that they are from the United Kingdom in their “Terms & Conditions” page whereas, in their “Contact Us” page, they have mentioned they are from Australia. So, it proves that ViralPay hasn’t provided its real company’s address.
- The domain “viralpay.co” has been registered privately by concealing the owner name and company’s address. And as we have mentioned before, it hasn’t provided the real company’s address or owner’s name on its website as well. None of the legit online work companies hide their owner details, only scam ones do.
- ViralPay is actually a new version of referral link click pay scam. You can find plenty of similar kinds of scam sites with an exact same business model such as KidsEarnCash, InfluencerClub, KidsGetMoney, KidsEarnMoney, ThisPaid, MyWorkingHour, MyPayGrow, PayingType, TheJobPower, YesMyPay, KidsPaidMoney, GoForPartTime, StartWeeklyJob, TheJobPayment, DoPartTimeJob and so on. The business model, business claim, way to scam people and other lots of things of these all sites are almost similar. So, it is clear that ViralPay is a scam site run and operated by the serial cybercriminal.
- Most of these kinds of sites offer an easy way to make money such as ViralPay offers $2 to $5 per click that members receive on their referral link for which members only need to copy-paste their link on different social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and so on. However, this is completely a bogus claim since anyone can advertise their website link by paying $5 per 15 to 50+ clicks on social media sites like Facebook. So, why anyone will pay $5 per click that they receive from the same platform? This proves ViralPay can’t pay even if it wants since it can’t generate such amount of income to pay its members as per its claim.
- All the testimonials and payment proofs posted on ViralPay.co website are fake, none of them are real. Testimonials videos are made by hiring performers from service provider sites. It hasn’t paid to anyone and neither will pay in the future since its business model is completely bogus.
- These kinds of sites are only online to scam people so that they can make money for themselves, such as they will make money by selling the personal information of the members such as their email address, payment processor details and so on which members have to provide them during registration and cash-out request. They also trick people by asking them to pay money in order to eligible to cash-out their earnings. Once members request to cash-out their earnings, these kinds of sites won’t pay them anything and will ask them to either download some apps or complete some paid surveys or upgrade account for which members have to pay money from their own pocket. But those members who have paid money, they also have never received any money from these kinds of sites. Actually, none of the legit sites will ask money in order to cash-out the earnings, only scam sites do.
Aforementioned, it is clear that ViralPay is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please spread awareness about ViralPay.co scam by sharing this ViralPay.co review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
If you want to report something about “Viral Pay” or want to provide your own ViralPay reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.