Shaklee Products Review, Is Shaklee a Scam or a Legit?
Is Shaklee MLM scam or is Shaklee pyramid scam or both? Are you searching for the Shaklee product reviews in order in order to find it out? If so, then you are absolutely in right place. Actually the Shaklee is not a scam company but also we haven’t listed it within our Good and Trusted Online Works section because it is very hard to earn money from this company, market is almost already saturated and also there is risk involve to work in this company because we have to invest at least $49.95/month in order to join and work in this company. Actually we only recommend the companies from where it will be easy to earn money and there is almost zero risk for that, for example companies like Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
So, we have listed Shaklee within our Promising Online Works section because although it is risky to work with Shaklee because we need to invest $49.95 per month just to be eligible to become Shaklee distributor, the rate of the Shaklee products are high, brand is unpopular and there is high competition to sell these products, but also at least it is paying on time to its members from long time who can make money out of it and quality of Shaklee product is also not bad as we can find lots of positive Shaklee products reviews from consumers who are using it from long time.
OK, let’s begin with our Shaklee Review as below. The website URL of Shakle is http: //www shaklee com/
What is Shaklee? Background of Shaklee
Shaklee has been stand from the long time, from 1956. It is based on the products of health supplement. The products of this company are like, Shaklee vitamins, Shaklee protein powder, Shaklee minerals, Shaklee skin cares, Shaklee essential oil, Shaklee vivix and so on.
So, are these Shaklee products scam? Nope, the products of Shaklee are not scams because we can find lots of positive response from Shaklee consumers about its products and even company has already managed to survive from 1956 to till date selling such products.
It is a MLM business which gives you opportunity to earn money. In order to become distributor of Shaklee, the membership fee is $49.95 per month. Everyone might have known about MLM business and Shaklee is also one of the MLM company with retail products, means where you can earn money by selling its products as well as recruiting others and letting them sell products and earn commission form their sales.
How to earn money from Shaklee?
Like in other MLM companies, here also you can make money by selling its products as well as recruiting people. You have to recruit the new members and sell the products. Somehow, if you recruit new members as much as you can and sell the related products of the company, there are more chances to earn money, to get bonuses and rewards also. But to do so, it is very hard as this company is very old and there is already lots of competition, means lots of people are marketing and selling these products. So, for you it will be hard to find new recruits and convince them to buy these products. The brand name of company is also not so popular which add another headache to you to convince people to buy these products. On top of that, you have to pay $49.95 per month just to be eligible to sell Shaklee products and recruit people which add more risk. Not only that, even the best products and featured remain unlocked until you invest $299 per month and $599 per month to acquire Gold and God Plus membership. So, in order to start your business with Shaklee, you have to take a risk of your investment and there are more than 95% members who had ended up only investing in membership and didn’t make even a penny from it. So, now choice is yours, you wanna take risk or not.
Drawbacks of Shaklee
- The compensation plan of Shaklee is complicated. So, you can’t easily understand their compensation plan and it will make you confused. But, that is not a big issue because most of the MLM business doing the same thing.
- Its membership is also more expensive comparing with other MLM business. If you can’t recruit the new members and can’t sell the products, you can’t even earn what you have invested in this company.
- You can also purchase the Shaklee products without any membership. But in order sell their products, you need to purchase the required membership with the fee of $49.95 per month. Not only that, in order to sell their popular products, you must have gold and gold plus account which will cost $299 and $599 per month respectively. So, you will have risk of losing your investment if you can’t make sales on time.
- The products of Shaklee are very expensive which makes us more difficult to sell their products.
- The supply of Shaklee product is more than the demand which makes us more difficult to sell the products. So, it is hard to earn from this company and if you can’t make sales or recruit people on time, you will keep on losing the money that you have invested in the Shaklee membership.
Shaklee is not a scam company but also we haven’t listed it within our Good and Trusted Online Works section because aforementioned it is hard to earn money from this company and also have risk to loose our investment. But also since company is paying form long time, so we have listed it within our Promising Online Works section. However, If you really want to earn money online with almost zero risk, there are so many alternatives such as Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and families:-
It will be nice to have a feedback from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related within Shaklee or want to report anything about online work industry.
We will be more than happy to help you.