Retonar.com Review: Is Retonar Genuine or Scam?
Are you searching for the Retonar reviews to find out either is Retonar.com scam or legit, either is the business model of Retonar.com fraud or legal, what is Retonar.com in real and so on? If so, then your search ends here because, through our Retonar review, you are going to find out the complete truth about Retonar.
Well, here are some brief answers for you:-
What is Retonar.com?
Retonar.com is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme.
Either is a Retonar scam or legit?
Since Retonar.com is a Ponzi scheme, so obviously Retonar.com is a scam.
OK, now let’s find out in detail why is Retonar.com a scam below.
Retonar.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, Retonar.com is a fraudulent business since it is a Ponzi scheme. If you don’t know what is a Ponzi scheme, then you can click >HERE<.
- Retonar hasn’t revealed any information about who and from where is operating and running the Retonar on its website and it has also concealed its owner’s name and owner’s address within WHOIS. It has only mentioned it is registered from Singapore on its “About Retonar” page but hasn’t provided any proof to support that claim, nor it has provided its exact address in Singapore. We should always stay out of those online investment companies which don’t reveal their owner details and company’s address since almost all of them are scams.
- It claims it can pay up to 4% daily profit for 50 days on the investment amount of members by investing their money in the foreign exchange market. Now, it is a bogus claim since none of the experts in the foreign exchange market can guarantee to pay 4% daily profit constantly for 50 days. On top of that, there is no reason to collect the investment from several people and pay them 4% daily when we have an option to take a loan from an entity like a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly. So, the business model of Retonar doesn’t make any sense and prove itself to be a Ponzi scheme.
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into Retonar other than the money invested by its members which once again prove it is running a Ponzi scheme since Ponzi scheme never has any source of income other than the money invested by the members.
- All the Ponzi schemes pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members so that they can show the payment proofs to lure more people into their scheme. Since they don’t have any real source of income, so they will pay those few members by routing the money between the members, means paying one member using the money invested by other two or more members. When they collect enough money from lots of members, they will just stop paying and will run away with the money of the majority of the members. On top of that, even Ponzi schemes want to pay continuously, they can’t since they have to use the money invested by at least two members to pay one member due to which each time they pay one member they create a debt in the system which will be kept on increasing and ultimately the company will run out of the fund and completely collapse.
Legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay out of Ponzi schemes like Retonar. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes. If you still don’t believe us, then you can ask the legal authorities to check the business of Retonar.com, then you will find out the reality by yourself.
Since now it is clear that Retonar is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Retonar scam by sharing this Retonar review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Retonar? Do you want to provide your own Retonar.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-