My.Prto.net Review: My.Prto Scam, Not Legit
If you are searching for the My.Prto reviews to find out either is a MyPrto scam or genuine and what is My.Prto.net in real, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our MyPrto review, you are going to find out the complete truth about My Prto. So, let’s begin with our My Prto review.
What is MyPrto? Either is a My.Prto.net scam or legit?
My.Prto.net claims to be an online investment opportunity which provides an option to invest in various exchange platforms and earn the revenue either by investing from your own pocket or just by using its free $1 gift to invest in each of those platforms. It claims you will make around 17% to 42% profit in a day by investing in those platforms.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it is not true. Yes, MyPrto is not what it claims to be, instead, MyPrto is a scam which is online to steal your time and money? How? Well, let’s find out in detail below.
MyPrto is a fraudulent site due to the following reasons:-
- MyPrto claims it will pay a $1 daily bonus to invest in each of the listed exchange platforms on its website and $0.5 for making one referral and 30% commission on the earnings of the referrals. However, you can’t withdraw that $1 daily bonus and only can use that money to invest in its partnership programs. Once you earn the daily profit from its partnership programs, make 20 transactions there, and invite 10 people to join this site through your referral link, then only you can request for payout. However, those members who had followed everything, they also didn’t get any payment from this site. This site kept their payment request pending forever.
- There is not even a single legit payment proof for MyPrto but all the fake payment proofs and testimonials only.
- You can find lots of scam sites similar to MyPrto whose business model and other lots of details are exactly same such as Niceus, Erxp, Prto, TopUSD, HotEuro, BestSun, Eurous and so on. So, without a doubt, MyPrto is a scam site operated by the same cybercriminal who has those similar kinds of scam sites.
- None of the legit sites will survive by paying money free of cost for doing nothing. And even those investment sites which claim to pay you 17% to 42% profit in a day on your investment amount are also scams since none of the legit sites will pay you 42% in a day to collect the investment from you. The companies collect investment from people only when they need some fund to invest in their project. Legit companies can raise such fund by paying less than 1% monthly interest rate by taking a loan from a bank. So, there is no logic behind paying 17% to 42% profit in a day. Only Ponzi scheme makes such claim which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme.
- The sites like MyPrto are found to be stealing the money of members by making them invest in their so-called partnership programs and not paying them anything later. These sites are also found to be selling the personal information of the members such as their email address, payment processor details and so on to the third parties and making money from there.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that My Prto is a scam, so we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
You can help us to spread the awareness about My Prto scam by sharing this review (MyPrto review) with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
If you want to report something about “My Prto” or want to provide your own My.Prto.net reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.