Ferdinand.Capital Review: Is a Ferdinand.Capital Scam or Legit?
Beware! Ferdinand.Capital is not a genuine business which means Ferdinand.Capital is a scam, not a trustworthy one. Now, this statement may surprise you since you have seen it has provided the legal registration document and also has provided the real payment proofs. Well, don’t fall for that.
Through this Ferdinand review, we are going to explain to you why is a Ferdinand Capital scam and what is Ferdinand.Capital in real. So, if you were searching for the Ferdinand.Capital reviews to find out its reality, then your search ends here. Ok, let’s begin with our Ferdinand Capital review.
Ferdinand is a fraudulent business due to the following reasons:-
- It doesn’t matter either Ferdinand Capital has shown the registration document in the name of FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD registered from an Australian Securities and Investments Commission since there is no proof that Ferdinand.Capital website is operating by FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD. And even if Ferdinand.Capital is really operating by FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD, still that doesn’t make Ferdinand.Capital business legal. If you don’t believe us, then ask the legal authorities in your country to check the business of Ferdinand Capital, then you can find out the reality by yourself. Even if you can report FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD to Australian Securities and Investments Commission. However, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission won’t act on 1-2 reports. So, we suggest you report about Ferdinand.Capital website and FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD to Australian Securities and Investments Commission since more people report them, more soon they are going to check the business of FERDINAND CAPITAL PTY LTD.
- Yes, we also agree that Ferdinand.Capital is paying its members and most of the payment proofs that you can find for Ferdinand.Capital are real. However, this also doesn’t make Ferdinand.Capital a legit company.
- The business model of Ferdinand Capital is illegal and unsustainable since it is running a Ponzi scheme. It doesn’t have any real source of income and only providing the fake claims of having profit by investing money in blockchain technologies, IT technologies and global IT projects, as well as to develop games industry and mobile apps. But, it fails to provide the proof to support that claim. There is no evidence of its investment in blockchain technologies, IT technologies and global IT projects, as well as to develop games industry and mobile apps. So, there is not any proof which proves how it can make more than 5.5% profit daily to pay up to 5.5% profit daily for 30 days to its members/affiliates.
- The only verifiable source of income coming into the Ferdinand Capital is not other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. On top of that, none of the experts in blockchain technologies, IT technologies and global IT projects, game development industry and mobile apps industry can guarantee 5.5% profit daily for 30 days. So, even if Ferdinand Capital wants to pay its members, it can only pay each member by using the money invested by another member which is not a sustainable business since that will create a debt each time it pays its members. So, Ferdinand Capital even wants to pay its all members, it will not have a sufficient amount of fund to pay all of its members. So, it will stop paying anytime whenever it collects enough amount of money and run away with the money of the majority of the members. This is how every Ponzi schemes are operated, that’s why Ferdinand Capital is a Ponzi scheme.
- If any company can make up to 5.5% daily profit, then they will invest their own money to make a profit for themselves instead of collecting money from several people by paying them that profit. If they don’t have money, they even have an option to take a bank loan, any business or personal bank loan which will cost them only a 1% monthly interest rate. Which company wants to pay 5.5% profit daily than paying 1% monthly to the bank? Of course, none of the legit companies will collect the money at such a high rate. Ponzi schemes never pass this logic test and prove themselves to be a Ponzi scheme.
- Ferdinand Capital is also a Pyramid scheme because it claims to pay a referral commission up to 5 levels of referrals on the sales of its ROI plans. However, it is illegal to do so because those companies which pay a referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling real product or services, they fall into an illegal scheme category known as a Pyramid scheme. That’s why Ferdinand Capital is a Pyramid scheme as well.
- Those people who are operating Ponzi schemes like Ferdinand Capital are becoming fearless day by day. Previously some Ponzi schemes even have been operated from the USA where most of them get caught. After they started to register their company from the UK, Hong Kong and so on. Now, it looks like owners of Ponzi schemes have even dared to register their company at the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. So, you should not believe in those legal documents since the owners of Ponzi schemes can go beyond your imagination, they are fearless. Instead, you should check the business model of every company where you want to invest your money. If you observe closely the business model of Ponzi schemes, you will find out the reality by yourself.
- Legal authorities have already issued the warnings to stay away from Ponzi-Pyramid schemes. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi-Pyramid schemes like Ferdinand Capital.
- In the past, lots of Ponzi schemes like Ferdinand Capital had scammed lots of people. The recent examples of Ponzi schemes are TessLine, BTCFury, GoldenHanoi, Quadrolate and so on. Actually, there may be thousands of them. TessLine was one of the biggest Ponzi schemes which even became successful to gain the trust of lots of people before scamming them. When TessLine was operating, many people even came to argue with us by supporting TessLine. But, at last TessLine turned into the scam as we have predicted in our TessLine review.
We know some of you may come here and argue with us until Ferdinand Capital keeps on paying since this always happens whenever we write reviews on Ponzi schemes. But, people realize we are telling truth only when these Ponzi schemes stop paying. It is actually illegal to promote a Ponzi scheme. In the end, the majority of members will lose money in the Ponzi scheme. So, to save innocent people falling into these kinds of scams, it is better to stop promoting and supporting Ponzi schemes like Ferdinand Capital.
If you are getting paid from Ponzi schemes since you join at the beginning state of the Ponzi scheme doesn’t give you the right to promote it and make innocent people fall for it. Promoting the Ponzi scheme is almost same as operating it due to which legal authorities have always taken action against the promoters of Ponzi schemes whenever they have seized some Ponzi schemes. So, instead of arguing with us, it’s better you just contact the legal authorities in your country and ask them to check the business of Ferdinand Capital, then you can find out the reality by yourself.
Aforementioned, it is clear that Ferdinand Capital is a scam. So, we don’t recommend you to invest in Ferdinand Capital and have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this Ferdinand scam by sharing this Ferdinand review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to report something about Ferdinand Capital? Do you want to provide your own Ferdinand Capital reviews? Do you need our help regarding online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.