CloutPay Review: Legit? Cloutpay.co Scam Alert!
Cloutpay.co Review: Cloutpay Scam Alert! Clout Pay is neither genuine nor trustworthy.
Beware of Clout Pay scam site which is pretending to pay you money very easily but at the end don’t pay you anything. Well, let’s find out in detail why is a CloutPay scam and what is CloutPay.co in real through our Clout Pay review here. So, let’s begin with our Cloutpay review.
What is Clout Pay and why is CloutPay.co a fraud site?
CloutPay.co is a scam site run and operated by the serial cybercriminal who has multiple similar kinds of sites such as TakingWork, ThisPaid, KidsEarnCash, InfluencerClub, KidsGetMoney, ViralPay, KidsEarnMoney, MyWorkingHour, MyPayGrow, PayingType, TheJobPower, YesMyPay, KidsPaidMoney, GoForPartTime, StartWeeklyJob, TheJobPayment, DoPartTimeJob and so on. So, this one reason is enough to prove that CloutPay is a fraudulent site, not a safe place to join. However, you can find below additional reasons which makes CloutPay a scam.
CloutPay.co is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, CloutPay is a site run and operated by the serial scammer who has multiple similar kinds of sites. None of the sites operated by this scammer have paid to anyone and neither will pay in the future because their business model is completely bogus. We can say those all sites are from the same cybercriminal because the lots of details of those sites are similar.
- The business model of the sites like CloutPay is bogus because they claim to pay money very easily such as they claim to pay $2 per click that members receive on their referral link for which members only need to copy paste their referral link on different social media sites and other sites. They also claim to pay $25 just for sign up, $10 per app download, $25 for completing each survey, $10 per referral sign up, $50 for creating 1-minute CloutPay testimonial YouTube video and so on. None of the legit sites can make any benefit by paying such amount of money for such a simple task. On top of that, anyone can advertise their website on social media sites and other sites by paying $2 per 15 to 40+ clicks. So, there is no reason to pay $2 per click to receive the website clicks from the same platform where we can get 15 to 40+ clicks per $2. This proves the business model of CloutPay is completely bogus.
- CloutPay hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running CloutPay anywhere on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS. In the online work industry, only scam sites hide their owner details, not the legit ones.
- CloutPay claims to work with reputed companies like McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Dunkin’ Donuts and so on which is a completely fake claim that you can confirm by contacting the respective companies. All the testimonial videos and payment proofs that you can find for CloutPay.co website are also fake, none of them are real. Even most of those Youtube videos are made by the members of CloutPay because CloutPay has claimed to pay its members $50 per 1 minute video explaining the benefit of CloutPay. So, members are making such video thinking they will earn $50 but in reality, CloutPay will not pay anything at the end.
- Actually, there are already lots of complaints from CloutPay members for not getting paid by CloutPay after the cash-out request. Once the members request to cash-out their earnings, these kinds of sites always ask them to complete some surveys or download some apps or do something else to get the payment. However, to complete those surveys or download apps, members have to pay money from their own pocket first of all. But those members who paid the money, they also didn’t receive any payment from these kinds of sites. So, stay away from these kinds of scams.
OK, now let’s find out what is the motive behind these kinds of scam sites and how they make a profit for themselves by fooling others.
What is the motive behind the scam sites like CloutPay.co?
The motive behind opening the sites like CloutPay.co is nothing other than scamming people.
Like we have said before, these kinds of sites scam people by tricking them to pay money to cash-out their earnings. But, even after they pay money, these kinds of sites don’t pay them anything.
Another way these kinds of sites scam people is by selling their personal information which they need to provide while joining the site as well as while requesting the payout. So never provide your credit card information to these kinds of sites, otherwise, you will end up canceling your credit card.
So, from every possible way, the sites like CloutPay will try to make money from you but won’t pay you anything. That’s why we have listed CloutPay within our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. None of the legit sites will pay you money so easily. However, if you are ready to do some work, then you can find plenty of online works and businesses to make real money online some of which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
Actually, blogging business is the best way to make a good amount of money online. It is not difficult to do the blogging business and you no need to have any technical knowledge for that. If you join the best online training program known as Wealthy Affiliate, then you can easily establish your own successful blogging business. If you are interested to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<.
Please spread the awareness about this Clout Pay scam by sharing this CloutPay.co review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
If you want to report something about “Clout Pay” or want to provide your own CloutPay.co reviews, then please feel free to leave your comment below. You can also comment below if you need our help regarding online work and business industry or to investigate any online businesses.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.