What is Hour888? Is Hour 888 a Scam or a Legit?
There is no doubt that Hour888.com is a scam because it is a Ponzi scheme. If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
So, now you know clearly either is Hour888.com scam or legit, what is Hour 888 in real. However, you can find more details on Hour888 within our Hour888.com review here, for that you don’t have to search any other Hour888.com reviews.
However, after knowing the fact that Hour888 is a scam company, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, but instead want to find out the real ways to make money online, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those real ways to make money online, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Hour888 review to find out in detail what is Hour888.com and why is Hour888 a scam, a Ponzi scheme.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Hour888 login and join in link:- www.Hour888.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is Hour888.com a scam?
Hour 888 is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- Hour888 is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal scheme.
- Hour888 claims to pay its members up to 15% hourly profit for 20 hours but fails to provide the proof from where it can make such huge amount of profit. There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the Hour888 other than its claim of making a profit through foreign exchange trading. But, none of the experts in forex market can guarantee such high rate of return in such a short period of time which proves Hour888 is lying about its source of income and even it fails to provide the proof for that claim. So, it proves Hour888 is a Ponzi scheme.
- The business model of Hour888 itself proves it is unsustainable because if some company can pay up to 15% hourly profit for 20 hours, then why that company has to collect the investment from several people to invest in their project by paying them up to 15% hourly profit for 20 hours instead of simply taking a loan from a bank in much more lower rate, less than 1% monthly, means less than 112% in a year? So, their business model doesn’t make any sense same as other Ponzi schemes.
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves Hour888 is one of those scams.
- Hour888 has provided the registered document from the UK Companies House. But, that is not a big deal because anyone can provide fake details to register a company in UK Companies House. In order to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, please click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- The Ponzi schemes like Hour888 only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scam and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that.
- There were many companies like Hour888 which even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already marked these kinds of business models as a scam.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that Hour888 is an illegal and unsustainable company. So, we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please spread the awareness about this Hour888 scam by sharing this Hour 888 review through your social media accounts:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to Hour888 or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.