What is DDFutures.com? Is DDFutures Scam or Legit?
DDFutures.com is a scam because it is not a real trading company but only pretending to be. It fails to provide the proof of its real income source, proof of its trading in stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies markets. The only verifiable source of income coming into the DD Futures is not other than the money invested by affiliates.
So, it is clear that DDFutures can only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member using the investment of other members which definitely is not a sustainable scheme because when it pays the profit to one member, it needs to use the investment of other 2-3 members to cover up that profit due to which it will create a debt day by day. However, it doesn’t care about it because it pays few members at starting only to show the payment proofs so that it can lure more people into its scheme and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that.
So, now you got the answers to your queries like:- What is DD Futures? Either is DDFutures.com a scam or a legit? Either is DDFutures safe to invest or not and so on. However, we are still going to provide you the complete details of this company. So, in order to find out more about DDFutures Trading Limited, you don’t have to search any other DDfutures.com reviews because, through our DDFutures.com review, you are going to find out the complete truth about this company. So, your search for DDFutures reviews ends here.
OK, so let’s continue with our DDFutures review in order to find out what is DDFutures Trading Limited in real and why is a DDFutures Trading Limited scam.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
DDFutures login and join in link:- DDFutures.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is DDFutures a scam?
DDFutures Trading Limited is a scam due to the following reasons.
- DDFutures is a Ponzi scheme because it claims to pay its members up to 1555% return after 24 days by investing the money of members in the stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies markets, but fails to provide the proof to support its claims. Actually, that is completely a bogus claim because in reality none of the experts in stocks, forex or cryptocurrencies markets can guarantee such high rate of return in such a short period of time. So, this proves DD Futures is lying about its business.
- If DDFutures Trading Limited is really investing in stocks or forex or cryptocurrencies, then there is no reason to hide those details, instead, it should provide the proof of those investments. This once again proves DDF is lying about its business.
- The business model of DDFutures (DDF) itself proves it is a Ponzi scheme because if some company can pay up to 1555% return after 24 days, then why that company has to collect the investment from several people to invest in their project by paying them 1555% return after 24 days instead of simply taking a loan from a bank in less than 1% monthly interest rate? So, their business model doesn’t make any sense same as other Ponzi schemes.
- The DDFutures hasn’t provided the real information about who and from where is operating and running the DDF within its WHOIS details. On its official website also it hasn’t provided the owner details but only the company registration document registered with the UK Companies House. But, anyone can provide fake details to register a company in the UK Companies House. In order to find out how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, we suggest you take a look at our this post:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 1000s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people and some of them even get caught by the legal authorities. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and the legal authorities have already issued warnings to stay away from these kinds of businesses.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that DDFutures is a scam. So, we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Since now it is clear that DD Futures is a scam, so now if you want to find out the real opportunities to make money online, then you can find the list of genuine and trusted online works and businesses by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those genuine opportunities to make money, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please feel free to share this DDFutures Trading Limited review with your friends and families to warn them about this DDFutures.com scam.
Your comments are valuable to us. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have to say anything about DDF or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.