UP1Line Review: UP1line.com is a SCAM
UP1Line.com Scam Alert! Beware of UP1Line scam news-reading platform because it is not a real opportunity to make money online, instead, it is a scam.
Now maybe you want to find out why is UP1Line a scam, what makes UP 1 Line a scam, what is UP1Line.com in real and so on, right? Well, you are definitely gonna find the answers to these queries here, within our UP1Line.com review. So your search for UP1Line.com reviews to find out either is UP1Line.com a scam or legit ends here. OK, let’s begin with our UP 1 Line review to find out its reality.
Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-
UP1Line login and join in link:- UP1Line.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
UP1Line.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- UP1Line is not paying its members after they request for cash-out.
- Once members reach the minimum cash-out threshold which is $990 and request for cash-out, their payment will be kept on pending forever. If members ask to release the payment soon, it even tries to trick people by asking them to pay some necessary fees or upgrade their account in order to get their payment. But it didn’t pay those members who even paid those fees or upgrade their accounts.
- It also makes money by selling the personal information of the members to the third parties such as email address, payment processor details and so on. Never ever submit your credit card details with these kinds of scam otherwise you will end up canceling your credit card.
- UP1Line claims to pay $2 to $10 per news article that you read and guarantee you to provide at least 35 news articles per day. None of the legit companies can make any benefit by paying such amount for reading the news. So, this is completely a bogus claim.
- It claims to pay $90 for every referral you refer and also 15% of the earnings that your referral made. This is another bogus claim because none of the legit companies will survive by paying $90 free of cost just for referring the member.
- It claims to be the agency which presents news from the leading world’s mass media but in reality, it is not associated with any news media.
- You can find lots of scam sites similar to UP1Line such as, 17NewsNow, NewsMain18, NewsHot17, and so on whose business model, business claim, way to deceive people are almost same which makes us sure that these kinds of scam sites are run and operated by the same scammer.
So, now you know UP1Line is a scam, so we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category and suggest you stop working at this site and never give your personal information to this site.
If you are tired of scams and want to find out the way to identify the scams by yourself, then you can read this post:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Please spread the awareness about this UP 1 Line scam by sharing this UP1 Line review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:-
Do you want to provide your own UP1Line reviews? Do you want to report something about UP1Line? Do you want any help from our side in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.