Wondering about the legitimacy of Tsbehtas .Shop? In short, Tsbehtas Shop is a scam that often sends low-quality or incorrect products, or in some instances, fails to deliver anything at all. Their return services are nearly nonexistent, and there’s a risk of unauthorized credit card charges.
This Tsbehtas Shop review aims to offer you detailed insights into why it’s considered an illegitimate online store and how you can shield yourself from such scams
Table of Contents
Products that Tsbehtas Shop sells
It is selling products like Fully Automatic Folding and Unfolding Scooter, oard Game Touchscreen Table – Includes over 45 Games w\ WIFI Downloadable Apps, 6 ft Warm White-Cool White LED Juggling Snowman Holiday Yard Decoration, etc.
Why is Tsbehtas Shop considered as a scam online store?
- Its association with Supic Company Limited, a parent company linked to numerous problematic and fraudulent websites such as EouirdtShop, CvlisodShop, TaaplosShop, Waroomr, EyeaigdShop, Rwrrctn, NauryoShop, CiasdaShop, etc., casts serious doubt on the legitimacy of the website.
- The design and content of the website bear striking similarities to those commonly observed on fraudulent sites, substantially undermining its trustworthiness.
- The provision of an extensive range of products at unusually low prices deviates significantly from the pricing norms adhered to by reputable e-commerce platforms.
- The absence of social media icons that are typically linked to official business-related social media pages is a departure from the norm for legitimate online stores.
- Customers who have encountered similar websites have lodged numerous complaints about receiving products of substandard quality, facing significant delivery delays, receiving incorrect or inferior items, or even experiencing cases of non-delivery.
- Tsbehtas.Shop’s insufficient refund policies have created obstacles for customers seeking full refunds.
What happens when someone buy goods from scam online stores?
- Non-Delivery of Orders: In many cases, customers who buy from scam websites never get the stuff they paid for. What’s more, these sites might give fake tracking info or just ignore all messages, leaving buyers with nothing.
- Receiving Low Quality or Wrong Goods: Often, scam websites send goods that are of poor quality or very different from what was advertised. As a result, customers are left with knock-off or bad quality goods, or nothing at all.
- Delays: When customers do get their orders from scam websites, it can take a long time. This can be really frustrating, specially if they needed the stuff for a special event.
- Incorrect or Misleading Goods Details: Scam websites often trick customers with fake product details and pictures. What you see on the site might not be what you get, which can be really disappointing when the product arrives.
- Difficulty to Get Refunds: Scam websites usually have confusing refund policies, which make it hard for customers to get their money back. As a result, many customers end up losing all the money they spent.
- Payment Info Fraud: Sometimes, scammers can use your payment info for bad things, which might result in unknown and extra charges on your credit or debit cards.
- Identity Theft: Scam websites can be risky when you share personal info like your name, address, and phone number. As a result, you might become a target for identity theft or phishing attempts.
What are the potential ways to come across fraudulent online stores?
- Online Search: Scam websites can appear in search results when seeking some products or services. So, it’s crucial to verify a website’s legitimacy before visiting it.
- Emails: Scammers often send emails with links to fake online shops. Furthermore, these emails can pretend to be from trusted companies or banks to trick people into clicking harmful links.
- Social Media: Social media ads can promote scam online stores, so search and try to find out about the company before buying from such ads.
- Online Shops: Despite measures to detect and remove bad sellers, scam artists can still be found on platforms like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy.
- Social Media Marketplaces: Platforms like Facebook and Craigslist can be places where scam sellers operate. So, it’s really important to be careful when dealing with people or businesses you don’t know on these platforms.
- Phishing Websites: Scammers create phishing websites that mimic real websites, sharing them through email or social media messages.
- Mobile Apps: Scammers sometimes put fake shopping apps on app stores. They make them look real, but they’re actually trying to steal your personal and money info.
- Online Ads: Scam online stores can promote their products using banner ads on websites or in mobile apps. So, when you click on these ads, you might end up on fake websites.
- Pop-Up Ads: Beware of pop-up ads that appear while browsing websites. Furthermore, some of these may lead to scam online stores or malicious websites.
- Online Forums and Chat Rooms: Scammers may promote fake online stores in online forums and chats. So, users should stay doubtful.
- Text Messages: You might receive text messages promoting fake online shops, asking you to click on links. So, you should not respond to unknown messages.
How most scam online stores operate?
- Imitation and Fake Websites: Scammers create websites that mimic the appearance of legitimate online stores. Furthermore, they often copy their logos, website design, and product listings to appear genuine.
- Too Good to Be True Offers: Scam online stores entice shoppers with unrealistically low prices and discounts on popular products; consequently, making it tempting for consumers to make a purchase.
- Limited Info: Scam websites often offer very little or no contact info, making it difficult for customers to seek assistance or make inquiries.
- Fake Reviews: Scammers may create fake positive reviews on their websites to appear trustworthy. However, you should know that these reviews are usually overly positive and don’t provide the real customer experiences.
- Few Product Descriptions: Scam websites mostly offer unclear or incomplete product descriptions, making it difficult for customers to understand what they are purchasing.
- Urgency and Pressure Tactics: Scam stores create urgency by falsely claiming limited stock or time-limited offers. Consequently, this pressures customers to make quick decisions without thorough research.
- Unsecured Payment Methods: Scammers often skip secure payment methods, risking customers’ financial info.
- Confusing Return Policy: Scam websites mislead on shipping and return policies. So, it makes difficult for customer to get a refund.
- No Physical Address: Genuine online stores typically provide a physical address; however, scam websites often lack this info.
- Ignore Customer Inquiries: Customers’ attempts to contact scam stores with questions or concerns often result in no response or automated replies.
- Phishing Attempts: Scam websites gather personal and financial data during orders, enabling identity theft and fraud.
- Non-Delivery or Delays: Customers often never receive orders from scam stores or face delivery delays.
How to spot and steer clear of scam online stores?
- Verify the Website’s Quality:
- Ensure the website provides a valid physical address, phone number, and email address.
- Be wary of websites with spelling and grammar errors, misspelled domain names, or that mimic well-known brands.
- Read Reviews:
- Search for customer reviews and ratings.
- Pay attention to negative reviews.
- Beware of Too-Good-to-Be-True Deals:
- Be cautious of websites offering products at extremely low prices or discounts that seem unrealistic.
- To get an idea of the real market price, compare the prices of the same or similar products on other trusted websites.
- Check Trust Seal Logos:
- Genuine sites often display trust seals from reputable organizations like McAfee, Norton, or BBB, which can be clickable and lead to the official verification page. While, scam sites provide fake trust seals that are either unlickable or lead to unrelated pages.
- Verify Payment Security:
- Use secure payment methods like credit cards or PayPal.
- Be cautious if a website only accepts less secure payment methods, like wire transfers, etc.
- Ensure that the website has a secure connection. So, look for “https://” in the URL and a padlock icon in the browser’s address bar.
- Avoid Sharing Too Much Personal Info:
- Be cautious when websites ask for too much personal info during the checkout process. Since, scammers may misuse your data for identity theft.
- Be Wary of Unknown Emails and Ads:
- Avoid clicking on links in unknown emails or ads.
- Use Well Known Online Stores:
- When possible, shop on well-known online stores like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.
- Report Scams:
In light of the information available, it is prudent to exercise caution when considering interactions with Tsbehtas Shop, as there are significant indications of potential fraudulent activity. Engaging with this website is discouraged, and users are encouraged to exercise due diligence and share their experiences in the comments section.
To safeguard against potential financial losses and scams, it’s essential to remain vigilant, conduct thorough research, and assess the risks before making any transactions on this site. Your contributions to the discussion can help others make well-informed decisions and create a safer online environment.
Help Us Fight Online Scams
Please share your experiences and report any online scams in the comments. Your insights can help others spot potential scams
We’re here to assist you, and we greatly appreciate your input.
Spread the Word
You can help by sharing this post with your friends and family on your social media. Also, spreading the word about these fake online stores can make it easier for others to recognize such tricky schemes.
Many customers get tricked by fake online shops with super cheap prices and big discounts. Remember, if a deal seems too good, it’s likely a trick. Watch out for flashy websites, tempting stuff, and super low prices – these usually mean the store isn’t honest. Stay alert and keep yourself safe from scams.
FAQs on Tsbehtas.Shop
Is it challenging for customers to obtain a full refund from Tsbehtas Shop?
Obtaining a full refund has proven to be challenging, primarily because Tsbehtas Shop’s refund policy is lacking in adequacy.
What should I do if I have made a purchase from Tsbehtas Shop?
If you suspect fraudulent activity following a purchase from Tsbehtas Shop, taking swift action is crucial to safeguard your financial interests. We strongly recommend that you promptly contact your bank or credit card company to request a refund.
Additionally, contemplating the cancellation of your credit card can serve as a preventive measure against unauthorized charges in the future, enhancing your financial security.
For transactions conducted through PayPal, we advise you to connect with their support team to initiate the dispute resolution process, which empowers users to reclaim funds and seek refunds in cases of suspected fraud. Being proactive in these steps will not only protect your financial well-being but also minimize potential harm.