FiveBuckx Review. Is Fivebuckx.com Scam or Legit?
FiveBuckx Scam Alert! Let’s find out what is FiveBuckx.com through our FiveBuckx.com review as below.
What is Five Buckx? Is Five Buckx a scam or a legit? Is FiveBuckx safe to invest or not?
Five Buckx, also known as 5 Buckx is an illegal scheme known as a cash gifting scheme which is a combination of Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. So, FiveBuckx.com is a scam and isn’t safe to invest money.
You can find more details on Ponzi, Pyramid, and cash gifting schemes by clicking the following links:-
Ponzi scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
Pyramid scheme:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/06/what-is-pyramid-scheme/
Cash Gifting and other scams:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Now it is clear either is FiveBuckx.com a scam or a legit, what is 5 Buckx in real. However, if you want to find out more details on 5 Buckx, then also you don’t have to search any other FiveBuckx.com reviews, because here, within our Five Buckx review, we are going to provide the complete truth about this company. So, you search for FiveBuckx reviews ends here.
OK, let’s begin with our detailed review of Five Buckx as below.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
FiveBuckx login and join in link:- FiveBuckx.com (Not recommended to join)
Why is FiveBuckx a scam, let’s find out in detail
We already made you clear that FiveBuckx is a scam because it is a cash gifting scheme. Now let’s find out why is it a cash gifting scheme and what are the other factors which make it a scam as below:-
- Whenever you find some companies claiming to be an online funding platform, a donation platform from where you can earn money by donating first, then most of the time those turns out to be a scam, so is 5Buckx.
- The whole business model of FiveBuckx revolves around by gifting the cash between the members by making them believe that they are providing the help to each other. But in reality, they are investing the money in this scheme in the name of help in the return of which those members will earn a profit when other members who join after them invest in this program.
- It claims all donations are made directly to member bank account. So, many people argue with us how can the owner of these kinds of donation programs scam people when there is a direct donation between the members. They also claim owner doesn’t get any benefit from these kinds of programs. For those people, we suggest them to think twice. First of all no one will open a website or any business without thinking their own profit and on top of that, in most of the cases no one knows who is the real owner of these kinds of companies and even if we know, then also the owners can make many other accounts in the name of their relatives and they can become the members by themselves and take the direct donation from other members. So, obviously, there is a high chance of happening that.
- You have to pay NGN 500 within 6 hours after you register with this company otherwise your account will be deleted and after you receive payment from 4 persons under you, the system will automatically assign you to pay another member NGN 1,500 and upgrade to the next level within 6 hours, if you fail to pay that amount within 6 hours after that, your account will be just get deleted and you will lose out everything you earn and invest before. Well, none of the legit companies will make such hard rules. Many people sleep for 7-8 hours. No one is always ready to invest in 6 hours.
- These kinds of businesses need a continuous flow of new members which is not possible without selling real products or services. So, sooner or later the market to get new members will be saturated and the last one who joins the system will leave the system and slowly the members from down to up will start to leave the system and at last the whole system will be collapsed. That is why these businesses are not sustainable and not legal.
- FiveBuckx hasn’t revealed its owner’s name and the company’s location. It has masked that information within its WHOIS. In online business industry, if some companies are hiding their owner details, then you must know that their intention is not good. None of the legit companies will hide such details, only scam companies do because the owners of scam companies have to cheat people and run away with their money.
- All the testimonials that you can find on the FiveBuckx official website are fake.
- These kinds of business models are not a new thing. In the past 100s of similar kinds of sites have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves FiveBuckx is one of those scams. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already issued the warning to the general public to stay away from these kinds of companies.
Actually, we can point out many details about FiveBuckx to prove 5 Buckx is a scam, but we have already reviewed lots of similar kinds of companies, so you can find the more details in those reviews by clicking the respective links as below.
Liberty Aid Global:- newsonlineincome.com/libertyaidglobal/
Zar Fund:- newsonlineincome.com/zarfund/
BTC Investments:- newsonlineincome.com/btcinvestments/
Super Naira:- newsonlineincome.com/supernaira/
Naira Lift:- newsonlineincome.com/nairalift/
MLC 247:- newsonlineincome.com/mylifechange247/
Great Minds 247:- newsonlineincome.com/greatminds247/
Crypto Builder:- newsonlineincome.com/crypto-builder/
Peoples Dream Club:- newsonlineincome.com/peoplesdream-club/
and so on.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that FiveBuckx is an illegal company with unclear owner details. So, Five Buckx is a scam. That’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category. So, your search for Five Buckx reviews ends here. Now, maybe you want to find out the genuine ways to make money online. If so, then you can find the list of genuine and trusted online works and businesses by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among those genuine online works and businesses, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
Please spread the awareness about this Five Buckx scam by sharing this 5 Buckx review with your friends and families:-
We love to hear from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have any queries related to FiveBuckx or related to the online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.