BitTrust Review: BitTrust.biz Scam Alert!
Beware of BitTrust.biz which is claiming to pay up to 10% daily profit forever on the investment amount of members by investing in cryptocurrencies because it is not what it looks like or pretend to be.
Well, now you definitely want to find out why is Bit Trust a scam, what makes BitTrust a scam, what is BitTrust.biz in real, right? Don’t worry, you will find out the detailed answers to these queries here within our BitTrust.biz review. You no need to search any other BitTrust reviews to find out its reality. So, without any further delay, let’s begin with our Bit Trust review.
BitTrust login and join in link:- BitTrust.biz (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
BitTrust is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- The business model of BitTrust is completely illegal and unsustainable because it is operating the Ponzi and Pyramid schemes which both are illegal schemes.
- We can say the business model of Bit Trust is a Ponzi scheme because it claims to pay up to 10% daily profit forever on the investment amount of members by investing in cryptocurrency trading. However, that is completely a bogus claim because there is no way anyone can guarantee to pay up to 10% daily profit forever by investing in cryptocurrencies. So, this proves that BitTrust is lying about its real business and isn’t investing anywhere. So, if it pays some members, it can only pay by using the investment of other members. This is how every Ponzi schemes operates due to which the majority of members always lose their money in Ponzi schemes. That’s why Ponzi schemes are not sustainable and not legal.
- BitTrust claims to pay referral commission up to 2 level downlines in an MLM format but not on the sales of any real products or services, instead, on the sales of its ROI Ponzi plans which makes it another illegal scheme, known as a Pyramid scheme.
- BitTrust has provided the company document registered from the UK Companies House in the name of “Trust Broker Services LTD”. However, in the past, lots of Ponzi schemes had registered from the UK Companies House by providing the third-party identities and virtual address and had scammed lots of money from various people. If you want to find out in detail how the scam companies are registering from the UK Companies House, then you can click >HERE<.
- Actually, the address of the company that BitTrust has provided on its website does not belong to BitTrust. If you don’t believe us, then you can go check yourself by visiting the given address.
So, from every angle, BitTrust.biz is a scam. That’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online because none of them are real. However, if you can do some work, then definitely you can find lots of legit ways to make money online some of which we have listed on this page:-
Actually, blogging is the best online business to make a good amount of money. No, it is not difficult to establish your own blogging business, neither you need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the renowned online business training program known as Wealthy Affiliate and learn about blogging step by step by following the video tutorials there. If you want to find out more about Wealthy Affiliate, then you can click >HERE<
Please feel free to share this BitTrust.biz review with your friends and families through your social media accounts to make them aware of this BitTrust scam:-
Do you want to say something about BitTrust or want to provide your own Bit Trust reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry or to investigate online businesses? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.