Yes, Way-Capital.com which is also known as World Way Capital is a scam. Now, you may want to know why is a WorldWayCapital scam, what makes a Way-Capital scam and what is Way-Capital.com in real, right? Well, you are definitely going to find these answers here in our Way-Capital review. So, let’s begin with our WorldWayCapital review.
What is World Way Capital and why is a Way-Capital.com untrustworthy?
Way-Capital.com is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi scheme and Pyramid scheme. So, it is not a genuine investment opportunity. Now maybe you want to find out why is a Way-Capital.com a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid, right? Well, then let’s continue reading this Way-Capital.com review below.
Way-Capital.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, Way-Capital.com is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which means it is a combination of two illegal schemes (Ponzi and Pyramid schemes). Since Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are always fraud schemes, so Way-Capital.com is a scam. Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are not sustainable businesses, so they stop paying anytime due to which the majority of members will lose their money in these kinds of schemes. That’s why it is not safe to invest in World Way Capital.
- World Way Capital is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into the company other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. It only claims it is making a profit by investing in Stock Exchange, Bitcoin trading and so on, but fails to provide the proof to support its claim. When some companies promise to pay heavy amount of return such as 3% accrual daily for 70 working days like World Way Capital is claiming to pay, then there is a high chance those companies are scams because the only reason company needs to collect the investment from several people is to invest in their project. But, to do so, they have various option to raise a fund such as taking a loan from a bank in less than 1% monthly interest rate. So, there is no logic behind to collect the investment from several people by paying them 3% daily accrual for 70 working days when they can raise a fund by paying less than 1% monthly interest rate. Ponzi schemes always fail to pass this logic test and prove themselves to be a Ponzi scheme which is happening with World Way Capital.
- Other than the money invested by its affiliates, Way-Capital doesn’t have any real source of income which proves it can pay few members only by routing the money between the members which is definitely not a sustainable business practice since each time it pays profit to a member, it will create a debt equal to the amount of profit that it pays to that member. In this way, the debt will be kept on increasing and ultimately the whole company will be collapsed. But, Ponzi schemes like Way-Capital.com never wait so long time and they stop paying anytime when they collect the huge amount of money and run away with the money of the majority of the members. That’s why Ponzi schemes are illegal and unsustainable schemes. If you want to find out what is Ponzi scheme in detail, then you can click >HERE<.
- Way-Capital.com is also a Pyramid scheme because it claims to pay a referral commission up to 9 levels of referrals on the sales of its ROI plans. However, it is illegal to do so because those companies which pay a referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling real product or services, they fall into an illegal scheme category known as a Pyramid scheme. That’s why Way-Capital.com is a Pyramid scheme as well. If you want to find out what is Pyramid scheme in detail, then you can click >HERE<
- Although World Way Capital has provided the registration document registered from Canada, it fails to provide the proof of its link between the World Way Capital registration and the website Way-Capital.com. On top of that, it is against Canadian law to operate Ponzi or Pyramid schemes. If you still don’t believe us, then you can contact any legal authorities in Canada or even in your country and ask them to check the Way-Capital.com website, then you will find out the reality by yourself. Some promoters even have mentioned that Way-Capital.com has been verified by the Bank of Canada which is another lie that you can confirm by contacting with Bank of Canada.
So from every angle, Way-Capital.com is a fraud website, that’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this World Way Capital scam by sharing this Way-Capital.com review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:
Do you want to report something about World Way Capital? Do you want to provide your own Way-Capital.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.
Gasmy Zamor (Sunday, 12 May 2019 15:20)
I do not have any complaints about worldwaycapital, i get paid each time i request payment. This company is legit and paying. It will not last forever if you want to give it a try please use my link: way-capital .com
i will return you (in BTC) the commission i get from your deposit GUARANTEED.
Leo (Saturday, 18 May 2019 22:29)
Whoever tell you they are legit are lying out right. I’ll list all my points.
1. Fake address. They claimed that their address is the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs 200-275 Portage Ave, Winnipeg. I’m surprised they even included the name, “Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs.” Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs is a first nation advocate group. I had been in contact with them. I find it offensive and racist that they are using an important part of my country’s heritage to promote their scam. Here is their website. https://manitobachiefs.com/
2. They claimed to be regulated by IIROC. Even on their telegram on May 18th, they still say that. Unfortunately, a few months ago, I was in e-mail contact with IIROC. They are not. In fact, they were never known to IIROC. Here is IIROC’s website and list of firms regulate. http://www.iiroc.ca/industry/Pages/Dealers-We-Regulate.aspx
3. Bank of Canada guarantee… fake. Their document was signed by TD Canada Trust? Crypto-currencies are currently under banking ban. The bank of Canada already stated that they are working with WWC. In fact, you can also read my country’s policies in regards to crypto-currencies here. https://www.canada.ca/en/financial-consumer-agency/services/payment/digital-currency.html?fbclid=IwAR3PbxI_H5JaJpqKwbqpMu_eDmtsBke-zG4JRo3JSqsTkvz4y6RQS-u__JY#toc0
4. Incorrect trade symbol. On their telegram and their promotional PDF, they had been writing, “USD/EUR”. This tells me they are not trading nor do they know how to trade.
5. Business registration issue. I can’t verify their business registration with the Ontario government. Even if they are real, there is a huge legal issue with our constitution. First of all, they claimed that they are registered with the Ontario government at Thornhill. They stated that their principle business address is there, which is a small house. Let’s pretend that they do have a home office which is common in my country. However, why are they operating in Manitoba? It’s illegal in our constitution under section 92:11. On top of that, Ontario and Manitoba do not have trans-provincial agreement. Read our constitution here. https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-4.html?fbclid=IwAR3HfLKxaCUsh9WRz3e9cjmQp41KivYxPFbhCz2il7bVdNY6JNlZGmRAgiE#docCont
6. Their supposed CEO, John Walters, appeared on youtube now. However, his voice is dubbed with someone who speaks in a thick Eastern European accent. He doesn’t sound Canadian for someone who’s from Toronto. He also appeared in Fix Club video.
Leo (Saturday, 18 May 2019 22:38)
Sorry, type-o above. Bank of Canada isn’t working with WWC.
Fenso (Monday, 10 June 2019 06:35)
Why are these guys not arrested
shiella (Tuesday, 11 June 2019 01:10)
world way capital is legit and still paying,,
I just want to tell something to someonr who posted this, if you want to promote your business,, do it in a good way not like this,,, using world way capital, posting bad about world way but the reality your promoting other company,,God bless WORLD WAY CAPITAL!
mohammadreza parishan (Tuesday, 11 June 2019 13:15)
I do not have any complaints about worldwaycapital, i get paid each time i request payment. This company is legit and paying. It will not last forever if you want to give it a try please use my link: way-capital .com
i will return you (in BTC) the commission i get from your deposit GUARANTEED
Genderi (Thursday, 13 June 2019 13:27)
Hi what happen to the site???why it is closed??
far (Thursday, 13 June 2019 13:27)
Today, way capital website is not available.
dave (Friday, 14 June 2019 01:22)
still not available….another scam!!!!
Genderi (Friday, 14 June 2019 01:27)
It mean we loss our money???no hope??
Shaik umar (Friday, 14 June 2019 07:56)
Sir this site is not working why?
karim (Saturday, 15 June 2019 03:53)
this site is no good . this compani everyone lair.
Ozguur (Saturday, 15 June 2019 05:56)
Way capital scam?
Petros (Saturday, 15 June 2019 10:28)
Total scam, big fake business. website is closed. Avoid similar sites – this model always fail
Reza (Sunday, 16 June 2019 08:39)
I alerted so many people in so many ways. Yet there are victims
Jak (Sunday, 16 June 2019 23:26)
In qualche si possono recuperare i soldi investiti??
Nancy (Tuesday, 18 June 2019 03:46)
Lap weeral mijn geld kwijt 🙁 pfff
tony (Saturday, 29 June 2019 00:26)
I have been able to recover my lost funds of about $190k i invested in capital market banc. I never believed i could get my funds back after trading capital for over 3 months , they denied me access to my trading account and i couldn’t withdraw the money. I was unable to reach them until i met my friend who referred me to Mr lawrence , a Certified Binary Option Recovery Expert, who took his time to guide me on steps to take to recover my funds in weeks. Right now i have been able to recover $170k and still working on the balance. I’m writing this to those that have lost their money in any way, you should reach out to him at:lawrenceruther@Gmail.com..or reach out to him on whatsapp via:+12816438249..he will help you out today
Kgh (Tuesday, 02 July 2019 00:42)
Mr tony, can you guide us based on the steps that you was led to recover your money?
Kim Henderson (Thursday, 18 July 2019 22:15)
Times have changed. Technology is evolving everyday. There are new innovations that do not only trace bitcoin addresses but find out what platform or exchange they belong to. Anyone would agree that this is a big step in recovering coins. I lost over $60000 to Binary Options Trading but thanks to a private hacker and his team for their professional and Ethical service rendered in recovering all of my money from this scam binary options company. You can mail them if you need to recover your money back also. Information is Key.
Hackassets via google mail
Bitcoinrecoveryteam via yandex .ru for proficient services.
Mariam kaduma (Wednesday, 16 October 2019 10:47)
Taylor laurel (Tuesday, 12 November 2019 03:55)
I got a call from a trader for the first time in August 2017. Less than a year later, through a fabricated
process of baiting me with unbeliveable profits, and matching my losses, I was in over $185,000. The platform had assigned my personal broker to me, that called me from time to time to tell me about their new offers. And they said he was one of their top brokers, they further told me the broker had made a lot of people so rich.
The broker told me there was an insurance that they get on them, every trade that we do that’s secured and we could never lose money, he will
put in there that it’s an insured secure trade, and they buy the insurance for it.
so i was assured, I won’t lose any money on if we lose. Okay? But the catch is, you have to bring in an additional $25,000 in order to get that secured trade status on your account. I stupidly did this.
Once I hit a certain profit level, I tried to remove money from them. That’s when they denied me being able to take out my own money. They also told me to pay an additional fee to bring out my money.
I was blocked out of my accounts and denied withdrawal even after i contacted them in various ways. Of course they never told me that up front. So when I heard that, then it was pretty obvious to me that they were running a scam.I was very sad and confused after investing a lot. Earlier this year i was able to use the service of (Recoveryexperts0@gmail) (you can google them). They offer the best in monetary recovery if you are victim of crytocurrency fraud, binary options fraud, real estate Investment fraud and many more
Stanley (Saturday, 16 November 2019 22:12)
There are many recommended and reliable methods to recover the bitcoins and binary option funds. You have to use only satisfaction and result guaranteed methods that can work better. In current, most people hire highly experienced and certified experts that are much familiar with How to Recover / Withdraw Binary options Funds quickly And AlliedRecoveryTeam Com is one of them. They have the best expertise everywhere and i can assure you of a 100% success rate. Get in touch with Them.
Louis David (Sunday, 24 November 2019 12:14)
Always be careful when choosing where to invest your money or trade,85% of Binary option , Bitcoin and forex Brokers and Account manager’s are scammers. I was a victim also , I invested $260,000 USD in Binary Option hoping to get a successful profit return. After some successful trade I requested for withdrawal from my profit but my request was declined , I contacted customer service who instructed me to make more deposit before I can be able to withdraw my fund, I deposited another fund in order to accept my withdrawal request still yet I couldn’t get my profit.i tried all I could again to reach out to their customer support team but none of my mails or calls were taken, at this point I became heartbroken and frustrated. After two months i came across a topic where investors and traders where sharing testimonies on how Mr Derrick Glenn helped them recovered their lost fund from different online crypto scam they also advised those who lost fund or couldn’t withdraw to contact him for help with his email attached.Without delay I contacted Mr Derrick Glenn at first I never believe I could get back my money. After some hours he replied to my mail asking me to provide details of my trade with the broker, including the total amount I lost, I forwarded all the details to him without delay, I was asked to wait for 2-3 working days, it was like a dream before the 3rd day my fund was totally recovered. Please kindly contact Mr Derrick if you lost your fund to Any broker or Account Manager he will help you get back your money, reach him via his email below .Derrickglenn01@gmail. com
Eric (Monday, 06 January 2020 00:33)
I was able to recover my money from world way capital. I am happy to share my experience and tell you how to go about successful recovery. Shoot me a mail on ericrobertson411 AT outlook,com
Manfred (Monday, 06 January 2020 21:45)
go to chargebackguaranteed for help.
COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS (Friday, 28 February 2020 20:09)
☑️DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, AND OTHER SCAM TRADING INVESTMENTS ??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ�
☑️ The COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS have received numerous complaints of fraud associated with websites that offers opportunities for Capital Investments, bitcoin investments and Trading on an Internet-based trading platforms. Most Of The complaints falls into these Two categories:
1. �Refusal to credit customers accounts or reimburse funds to customers:
These complaints typically involve customers who have deposited money into their trading or investment account and who are then encouraged by “brokers” over the telephone to deposit additional funds into the customer account. When customers later attempt to withdraw their original deposit or the return they have been promised, the trading platforms allegedly cancels customers’ withdrawal requests, refuse to credit their accounts, or ignore their telephone calls and emails.
2. �Manipulation of software to generate losing trades:
These complaints allege that the Internet-based Investment and trading platforms manipulate the trading software to distort the Trading prices and payouts in order to ensure that the trade results in a Loss. For example, when a customer’s trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.
☑️ Most people have lost their hard earned money through Scam Investments And Trading, yet they would go and meet fake recovery Experts unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. This Is Basically why we (COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS) have come to y’all victim’s rescue. The clue is most of these Brokers have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies because they wouldn’t wanna spend money in the sponsorship of Bug bounty Programs which would have helped protect their Database from Unauthorized access to their Database, So all our specialists do is to hack into the Broker’s Database via SQL Hook injections & DNS Spoofing, Decrypt your Transaction Details, Trace the Routes of your Deposited Funds, Then some Technical Hacking Algorithms & Execution Which we cant explain here would follow then you have your money recovered. � ✔️
☑️All our Specialists are well experienced in their various niches with Great Skills, Technical Hacking Strategies And Positive Online Reputations And Recommendations�
They hail from a proven track record and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture all relevant data needed by our Clients.
We have Digital Forensic Specialists, Certified Ethical Hackers, Software Engineers, Cyber Security Experts, Private investigators and more. Our Goal is to make your digital life secure, safe and hassle free by Linking you Up With these great Professionals such as JACK CABLE, ARNE SWINNEN, SEAN MELIA, DAWID CZAGAN, BEN SADEGHIPOUR And More. These Professionals are Well Reserved Professionals who are always ready to Handle your job with great energy and swift response so that your problems can be solved very quickly.
All You Need to Do is to send us a mail and we’ll Assign any of these specialists to Handle your Job immediately.
☑️ Below Is A Full List Of Our Services:
* FUNDS RECOVERY ON INVESTMENT AND TRADING.
* WEBSITE HACKING
* CREDIT REPAIR.
* PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)
* CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
* SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING
�2020 © composite cybersecurity specialists
�Want faster service? Contact us!
�All Rights Reserved ®️
Prof Allen (Thursday, 02 April 2020 07:58)
During my early days of forex trading, I fell into a lot of online scams,trying to trade bitcoin and invest in Toroptions . It wrecked me out,making me loose up to $147k very confused on what to do until my boss introduced me to an online recovery agent who helped me recover all my money back from these scammers. You can reach him on whatsapp +1 7 0 6 3 5 0 5 4 9 7 . Thank me later guys.
chrisweb (Tuesday, 07 April 2020 17:59)
I was also cheated by Banc de binary. in first step I lost $1250. My account manager- Mr. Brace gave me 90% incorrect signals and always pushed me to open trades with high amount of money such as my first trade was with $1000 and I lost it, then he gave me a bonus for the same value and again I lost all. I complained to their management and they agreed to gave me $500 credit just to trade, again another guy named George called me and tried to cheat me to deposit $5000 and when I did not accept he became angry and tried to cheat me in another me so asked me to open a trade for 50% of my account, but I opened it with 10% and I lost it. It is obvious that they try to you lose your money. They make money when you lose money. for Optionrally I had same issue and my manager gave me 10 signals 100% incorrect and I lost $3500.
I saw someone recommend ULTIMATEFUNDRECOVERY@GMAIL.COM and honestly I contacted him and sincerely his services were really worth it because he got all my issues rectified in full.
HIS WHATSAPP : +14079061584
MARCUS (Sunday, 12 April 2020 14:52)
PLUS500 is a dishonest trading site. They will do all in their power to adjust your quotes and technically manipulate your trades. Despite how great your set-up may be or how great your understanding of technical analyses are..PLUS500 will sabotage your trading competence with their automated bots! I lost over 145,000 GBP under 2 months. I read a truckload of reviews online about the dishonest firm and it hit me hard that this company defrauded me. PLUS500 is worse than the COVID-19 PANDEMIC! Bunch of fraudsters protected by law!! Thanks to the good people that G L O B A L A S S E T R E C O U P . C O M who brilliantly recouped my funds WITHOUT A NEED TO PAY AN UPFRONT FEE under 72hours! STOP TRADING WITH PLUS500! MARCUS KARESTA