Yes, Way-Capital.com which is also known as World Way Capital is a scam. Now, you may want to know why is a WorldWayCapital scam, what makes a Way-Capital scam and what is Way-Capital.com in real, right? Well, you are definitely going to find these answers here in our Way-Capital review. So, let’s begin with our WorldWayCapital review.
What is World Way Capital and why is a Way-Capital.com untrustworthy?
Way-Capital.com is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi scheme and Pyramid scheme. So, it is not a genuine investment opportunity. Now maybe you want to find out why is a Way-Capital.com a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid, right? Well, then let’s continue reading this Way-Capital.com review below.
Way-Capital.com is a fraudulent website due to the following reasons:-
- Aforementioned, Way-Capital.com is a Ponzi Pyramid hybrid which means it is a combination of two illegal schemes (Ponzi and Pyramid schemes). Since Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are always fraud schemes, so Way-Capital.com is a scam. Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are not sustainable businesses, so they stop paying anytime due to which the majority of members will lose their money in these kinds of schemes. That’s why it is not safe to invest in World Way Capital.
- World Way Capital is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into the company other than the money invested by its affiliates/members. It only claims it is making a profit by investing in Stock Exchange, Bitcoin trading and so on, but fails to provide the proof to support its claim. When some companies promise to pay heavy amount of return such as 3% accrual daily for 70 working days like World Way Capital is claiming to pay, then there is a high chance those companies are scams because the only reason company needs to collect the investment from several people is to invest in their project. But, to do so, they have various option to raise a fund such as taking a loan from a bank in less than 1% monthly interest rate. So, there is no logic behind to collect the investment from several people by paying them 3% daily accrual for 70 working days when they can raise a fund by paying less than 1% monthly interest rate. Ponzi schemes always fail to pass this logic test and prove themselves to be a Ponzi scheme which is happening with World Way Capital.
- Other than the money invested by its affiliates, Way-Capital doesn’t have any real source of income which proves it can pay few members only by routing the money between the members which is definitely not a sustainable business practice since each time it pays profit to a member, it will create a debt equal to the amount of profit that it pays to that member. In this way, the debt will be kept on increasing and ultimately the whole company will be collapsed. But, Ponzi schemes like Way-Capital.com never wait so long time and they stop paying anytime when they collect the huge amount of money and run away with the money of the majority of the members. That’s why Ponzi schemes are illegal and unsustainable schemes. If you want to find out what is Ponzi scheme in detail, then you can click >HERE<.
- Way-Capital.com is also a Pyramid scheme because it claims to pay a referral commission up to 9 levels of referrals on the sales of its ROI plans. However, it is illegal to do so because those companies which pay a referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling real product or services, they fall into an illegal scheme category known as a Pyramid scheme. That’s why Way-Capital.com is a Pyramid scheme as well. If you want to find out what is Pyramid scheme in detail, then you can click >HERE<
- Although World Way Capital has provided the registration document registered from Canada, it fails to provide the proof of its link between the World Way Capital registration and the website Way-Capital.com. On top of that, it is against Canadian law to operate Ponzi or Pyramid schemes. If you still don’t believe us, then you can contact any legal authorities in Canada or even in your country and ask them to check the Way-Capital.com website, then you will find out the reality by yourself. Some promoters even have mentioned that Way-Capital.com has been verified by the Bank of Canada which is another lie that you can confirm by contacting with Bank of Canada.
So from every angle, Way-Capital.com is a fraud website, that’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category.
Never go after these kinds of easy ways to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. We have also listed a few legit money-making opportunities which you can find by clicking >HERE<.
If you are looking for a serious way to make money online, then blogging is the best option for that. These days it is very easy to establish your own blogging business. You no need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join the online business training programs like Wealthy Affiliate and follow the step by step video tutorials there to establish your own blogging business. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Wealthy Affiliate review by clicking >HERE<.
Please help us to spread the awareness about this World Way Capital scam by sharing this Way-Capital.com review with your friends and families through your social media accounts:
Do you want to report something about World Way Capital? Do you want to provide your own Way-Capital.com reviews? Do you need our help in relation to online work and business industry? If so, then please feel free to leave your comment below.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.