What is Ebooki.cc? Is Ebooki Scam or Legit? Ebooki Review
Ebooki.cc claims itself to be an online bookstore but does it really a good place to purchase books?
We are sure you are here because you were searching Ebooki reviews to find out either is Ebooki.cc a scam or a legit, what is www.Ebooki.cc, either is an Ebooki safe place to purchase online books or not. If so, then you are in the right place because, here within our Ebooki review, you are going to find out the complete truth about this site, so you don’t have to search any other Ebooki.cc reviews.
Actually, Ebooki.cc is a scam and we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category. If you want to know why then you can find the details on our Ebooki.cc review here. But, after knowing the fact that www.Ebooki.cc is a scam, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, then you can take a look at the popular pages of our website to get the useful information by clicking the respective links as below.
1. About us and about our services:- newsonlineincome.com/
2. Articles which will help to establish online business:- newsonlineincome.com/news-online-income-blog/
3. List of good and trusted online works:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
4. List of bad and scam companies:- newsonlineincome.com/work-home-scams/
5. List of promising (risky, but paying) online works:- newsonlineincome.com/work-home-reviews/
6. List of online works that we don’t recommend:- newsonlineincome.com/not-recommended/
7. Our No.1 Recommended online work, WA:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review-no-1-work/
OK, now let’s continue with our www.Ebooki.cc review in order to find out what is Ebooki in real and why is www.Ebooki.cc a scam?
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Ebooki login and join in link:- www.Ebooki.cc (Not recommended to join)
Why is Ebooki a scam?
Ebooki is a scam due to the following reasons:-
- Ebooki claims to be an online bookstore where people have to sign up to read books on their website or to download the books and in order to sign up, people need to provide their credit card information. However, the site claims it will not charge more than $1 from the credit card and that is also only for verification and then you can get the full benefit of the site free of cost until the end of trial period. After that, if you want to continue, then you have to pay the money, but you will have the option to cancel your membership as well. But, you can find lots of complaints from many people for charging their credit cards even after canceling their membership.
- Once the trial offer expires, they just charge the credit card of the members without any notification and even after canceling the membership, still, they keep on charging. Members also complained that their customer support is terrible and they didn’t reply or they didn’t solve the problem when the members report about the credit card charging problems.
- Actually, Ebooki is taking the personal information of the members as well as their credit card information so that they can use those for their own benefit such as they can sell the personal information of members like email address to third parties and they definitely can misuse and charge the credit card unnecessarily which is actually they are doing because you can find lots of complaints from many members around the world for charging their credit card randomly by Ebooki. Those who have provided the credit card details to Ebooki, most of them have ended up canceling their credit card.
- You can’t find any information about who is operating and running Ebooki within its official website.
- You also can’t find any information about who and from where is operating www.Ebooki.cc within their WHOIS details as well because they have concealed that information within their WHOIS. If some online business doesn’t reveal their owner details, then we should stay away from those kinds of businesses because none of the legit companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
- You can also find lots of complaints that this website is not delivering the books to the clients once they did the payment.
- This site is also making people fool by letting them spin a wheel and making them believe that they have won the iPhone X or other stuff for $1 in that wheel. And, then let those people submit their email address, credit card details and so on. But once people do that and pay $1, they never send those items to those people, so another scam here.
Actually, Ebooki is not alone, you can find other similar kinds of scam sites such as Geeker, MCPlayz and so on. Some members have also complained that they have been charged 2-3 times in a month by these kinds of scam sites when they should be charged only one time in a month. It seems there is a group who are running these kinds of sites whose only intention is to deceive people.
So, if you had already provided your credit card details to the sites like Ebooki, we are sorry to say but you should immediately contact your bank and cancel your credit card or follow the instruction given by the bank.
We also suggest you do the research on any online companies before you submit them your personal information like your credit card details. If you want to find out the tips on how to identify the scam so that you can find out if any sites are scam or not by yourself and save yourself from the scam, then you can click this link:-:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Now, it is clear that Ebooki.cc is a scam site, so we have listed it within our Bad and Scams category.
Please feel free to share this www.Ebooki.cc review with your friends and families to warn them about this www.Ebooki.cc scam:-
Your comments, feedback, and suggestions are valuable for us. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have to say anything about “Ebooki“ or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.