What is Chain.Group? Is Chain Group a Scam or a Legit?
Chain.Group is a Ponzi scheme, which means an illegal scheme. So, we don’t recommend this company and have listed it within our Not Recommended category.
If you don’t know what is Ponzi scheme, then please click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
However, if you want to be more clear either is Chain.Group a scam or a legit, what is Chain Group in real and why is Chain Group a Ponzi scheme, then you can find those details within our Chain.Group review as below. So, in order to find out the complete truth about Chain.Group, you don’t have to search any other Chain.Group reviews.
But, after knowing the fact that Chain Group is an illegal company, if you don’t want to find out more details on it, instead want to find out the real ways to make money online, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Among all of those real ways to make money online, our No.1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate about which you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
OK, let’s continue with our Chain Group review to find out in detail what is ChainGroup in real and why is Chain Group a Ponzi scheme.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
Chain Group login and join in link:- Chain.Group (Not recommended to join)
Chain Group reviews – Why don’t we recommend Chain Group?
We don’t recommend anyone to invest in Chain Group or to promote it due to the following reasons:-
- Chain Group is not a registered company anywhere in the world and they are not bound by any legal authorities and they accept it by themselves and has declared it within their Legal Notice.
- No one knows who and from where is operating and running the Chain Group because they have completely hide their owner details within their WHOIS. Instead, in their Legal Notice, they have mentioned by themselves that they don’t have any office or bank accounts and so on. So, do you really want to invest in such company? Of course, we don’t. In online business industry, none of the legit companies have hide their owner details until now, neither will hide in the future because there is no reason to hide the owner details if someone is running a legit business.
- In their Legal Notice, they have clearly mentioned that your investment with Chain Group is outside the law and this kind of investment may be prohibited or restricted by the laws of your country or state, which means they know that this kind of business model is not legal in the majority of the countries.
- They have also mentioned that you make investments under your sole responsibility and your investment can be partially or completely lost, means they can stop paying you anytime they want. Actually, we agree that they are honest about their business by telling everything in front, but that doesn’t make them legit because it is same like a thief gives you an advance notice for stealing your stuff. So, now it is up to you either you want to let the thief steal your money or not.
- The Ponzi schemes like Chain Group only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members in order to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that. So, don’t fall for these kinds of companies because it is 100% confirmed that they will stop paying very soon later.
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into the company. Yep, they claim that they make a profit from “Improvement of the technical complex of the service”, “Creating professional multimedia materials”, “advertising the platform on AdWords and other platforms”, “advertising the service offline”, “conducting market research to further the advertising campaign”, but none of these things are verifiable. They fail to provide the proof to support their claim.
- Chain.Group has also made up small investment groups which are also fake and have no existence anywhere in the registered documents. If you check the pictures of the owners of those groups, you will clearly find out those pictures are completely photoshopped. Have you ever find any company which photoshopped the picture of their owner up to an unrecognizable level? The trade groups which is made up by the Chain Group are X-Bots, BitStrong, CNC, T.G. Thomas, CloudShare, Dragon Foundation and Chain Trade Group. It doesn’t matter in which group you invest because the main core business model of these all investment groups are same and all of them are completely illegal.
Actually, if you take a look at their Legal Notice as shown in the screenshot below, you will clearly find out that they are a Ponzi scheme, means an illegal scheme in most of the countries. So, now it is completely up to you either you want to engage with such company or not. But once again remember, involving with such kinds of companies is very risky and also considered as a crime in most of the countries. Do you really want to take such a high risk which will not only make you lose your money but also can make you behind the bars? Of course, we don’t, that’s why we don’t recommend Chain Group.
Above image is the screenshot of Legal Notice taken from the official website of Chain Group.
Please feel free to share this Chain Group review with your friends and families to warn them about this Chain.Group scam:-
Your comments are valuable to us. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you have to say anything about ChainGroup or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.