What is BitPenta.com? Is BitPenta Scam or Legit?
BitPenta Review: Bit Penta Scam Alert.
OK, before we begin with our detailed review on BitPenta, first of all, let’s start with short answers as below:-
What is Bit Penta?
BitPenta.com is a Ponzi scheme which means an illegal and unsustainable scheme.
Either is BitPenta.com a scam or a legit?
Since now it is already clear that BitPenta.com is an illegal scheme, so that definitely means BitPenta is a scam.
Is BitPenta safe to invest money?
Of course not, because BitPenta.com is a scam.
Now, we already made you clear either is Bit Penta a scam or a legit, what is BitPenta in real. But, maybe you want to find out in detail why is BitPenta.com an illegal scheme. If so, then also you don’t have to search any other BitPenta reviews because here, within our BitPenta.com review, you are going to find out the complete truth about this company. So, your search for BitPenta.com reviews ends here.
So, now without any further delay, let’s begin with our detailed review on Bit Penta as below to find out why is a BitPenta.com scam in detail.
Ads by Media
End of Ads by Media
BitPenta login and join in link:- BitPenta.com (Not recommended to join, it’s a scam)
Why is BitPenta a scam?
Aforementioned, we already made you clear BitPenta Limited is a scam because it is an illegal scheme. So, now let’s find out why is BitPenta an illegal company.
- BitPenta is an illegal company because its business model is fake. It claims to pay 0.54% hourly profit forever on the investment amount of members but fails to provide the proof from where it can make such profit to pay its members.
- Although BitPenta claims it can make a profit by investing money of members in cryptocurrency trading and mining but it fails to provide the proof to support its claims such as the physical location of its mining farm. On the other hand, none of the real cryptocurrency mining companies like GM can guarantee the fixed rate of return for a fixed period of time and that is also such a high rate of return which Bit Penta is claiming to pay, up to 0.54% hourly profit. If you don’t know what is GM, then you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/genesis-mining/
- There is not any verifiable source of income coming into BitPenta other than the money invested by the members. So, it may pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members but it will do that only to show the payment proofs so that it can lure more people into its scam and collect the huge amount of money and run away with that. These kinds of schemes are known as a Ponzi scheme where the majority of members will lose at the end. If you want to know more about Ponzi scheme, then you can click this link:- newsonlineincome.com/ponzi-scheme/
- Actually, the business model of Ponzi schemes fails to pass the simple logic because Ponzi schemes claim they are raising a fund to invest in their big project and will pay a huge amount of return in short period of time to those who invest in their project. Well, if their business is real, why they have to pay a huge amount of profit by collecting the investment from several people instead of using their own credit card money or taking a loan from a bank. BitPenta claims to pay up to 0.54% hourly profit forever on the investment amount of members. Why they need to pay such huge amount of profit forever instead of raising fund via banking loan where they only need to pay less than 1% monthly. So, the business model of Ponzi schemes never pass this logic and themselves prove to be a Ponzi scheme.
- Similar to other Ponzi schemes, BitPenta Limited claims to be registered from the UK Companies House where anyone can provide the fake details to register a company. If you want to find out in detail how the companies are registered in the UK Companies House, then you can find that by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/scam-companies-registered-from-uk-companies-house/
- Other than such claim to be registered from the UK Companies House, Bit Penta hasn’t provided any details about who and from where is operating and running the BitPenta either within its website or within its WHOIS details. In online business industry, we should be always careful with the companies who don’t reveal the identity of their owners because the majority of scam companies hide their owner details but none of the legit companies do.
- BitPenta is also a Pyramid scheme because it offers the 3 level referral commission same like MLM (Multi-Level Marking) companies, but on the sales of its ROI Ponzi plans, not on the sales of any real products or services. So, if any company offers the referral commission up to multi-level downlines without selling any real products or services, then that company falls into an illegal scheme known as a Pyramid scheme.
- In the past 1000s of companies similar to the BitPenta have already scammed millions of money from many people which once again proves Bit Penta is one of those scams. Legal authorities even have caught some of those companies. Involving with these kinds of companies is a crime and legal authorities have already issued a warning to the general public to stay away from these kinds of companies.
Aforementioned, now it is clear that BitPenta is a combination of two illegal schemes and those are Ponzi and Pyramid schemes. So, Bit Penta is a scam. That’s why we have listed it in our Bad and Scams category. So, your search for Bit Penta reviews ends here. Now, maybe you want to find out the genuine ways to make money online in real. If so, then you can find the list of good and trusted online works and businesses by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
If you are tired of scams and looking for the ways to detect either any site is a scam or not by yourself, then you can find some tips by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/2017/03/23/how-to-know-scams/
Please feel free to share this Bit Penta review with your friends and families to make them aware of this BitPenta Limited scam:-
Your comment is valuable to us. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you want to report anything about BitPenta Limited or want our help in relation to online business industry.
We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.